Which Fictional Character Comes Closest To Your Personality?

If you've ever taken a Myers-Briggs Personality Test you can skip to the list but, if not you may want to other wise you might get lost in the Initials. Take The Test It measures the psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. (This Is Just Something Fun I Thought I'd Share. And I really Hope someone gets offended by the picture above lol)

Princess Leia Organa

ESTJ (Supervisor) - ESTJs are very practical and make good administrators, with a good eye for detail and a flair for setting up logical systems. They sometimes overlook feelings and mood, though.

Spock

ISTJ (Inspector) - ISTJs are orderly, dependable, practical and dutiful above all. They prefer working with facts and can be conservative in their loyalty to traditions.

Truman Burbank

ESFJ (Provider) - ESFJs value security and enjoy making others feel well-cared-for. They are loyal to the belief system of their environment (as opposed to an internal one) and can be outspoken when others fall out of line.

Jiminy Cricket

ISFJ (Protector) - ISFJs are loyal, orderly and sensitive. They can be very shy around people they don't know, but are the sort of person who will always remember your birthday, and are never accidentally offensive.

James Bond

ESTP (Promoter) - ESTPs are very good at convincing others to do things their way. Having said that, they developed this skill because they are the best at improvising towards a desired result, and enjoy sharing the finer experiences in life with friends.

Han Solo

ISTP (Crafter) - ISTPs are structurally oriented and very good at understanding how things work. Quiet, analytical and private, they nonetheless gravitate towards Xtreme Sportz and other high-speed, high-risk hobbies.

Penny

ESFP (Performer) - ESFPs live in the moment, learn by doing, and enjoy promoting harmony and fun.

This is a team player of the highest degree, but only if they aren't bored. They also enjoy their creature comfort.

Harry Potter

ISFP (Composer) - ISFPs live in the moment and are easy-going, preferring a "live and let live" approach. They don't like confrontations and sometimes keep their mouths shut for that reason. Tend to be artistic and nature-loving.

Yoda

ENFJ (Teacher) - ENFJs are good at making a lot of friends and facilitate community-building without even thinking about it; they act as a counter-balance to almost all social situations.

Professor Albus Dumbledore

INFJ (Counselor) - INFJs are private, preferring one-on-one friendships to crowds, and often quiet about their own feelings. They are often thoughtful, artistic, and wise, and prefer to operate behind the scenes.

Marty McFly

ENFP (Champion) - ENFPs like to change things for the better, and have contagious enthusiasm, but no patience for crossing I's and dotting T's. They are good at anticipating others' needs, but crave attention and recognition.

Frodo Baggins

INFP (Healer) - INFPs are absolute idealists: they have values inside them which they really want to live by. This makes them good at encouraging other people's growth, but can cause them to be too hard on themselves. They can be shy and reserved, but they're incredibly passionate and intelligent individuals with an innate need to change the world.

Mr. Miyagi

ENTJ (Fieldmarshal) - ENTJs, like most NJs, enjoy making plans and carrying them out. They make really good leaders, but have trouble not being objective and accounting for emotions. They are fact-driven and good at highlighting inefficiencies.

Batman

INTJ (Mastermind) - INTJs are clever,analytical, pragmatic and logical, and are not scared to tell someone (or themselves) when they're being stupid. They emphasize efficiency, making them simultaneously loners and excellent leaders. Their natural talent for planning and system-building often makes them the perfect villains.

Willy Wonka

ENTP (Inventor) - ENTPs are clever and analytical, often with quick wits and a quicker tongue. They love arguing just for the sake of arguing. They aren't fans of planning and prefer a spontaneous lifestyle. They're almost always thinking outside the box, and are easily bored.

Gandalf

INTP (Architect) - INTPs are loners with a love of information and a knack for logic. This can lead to Sesquicentennial Loquaciousness, but also the opposite, as INTPs are best at describing complex ideas concisely. They are independent, creative, and curious. They are basically the 'nerds' of MBTI; that is certainly not a bad thing.

I ended up being like Dumbledore without the beard, hair or gut. It seems way too long to grow all that. At Any Rate, What Did You Get? (And do you like the comparison? I'm kinda "meh" about the whole thing But I got a good laugh out of it!)

pervertedjester is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 28

Dumbledore! Hell yes.

Live long and prosper is a Vulcan thing, isn't it? From Star Trek?

Apparently, I'm Frodo... xD

Out of all the characters here, I got Yoda lol.
    Nah, but no discrimination against him, he's cool, and I think mine is quite accurate: "ENFJs are good at making a lot of friends and facilitate community-building without even thinking about it; they act as a counter-balance to almost all social situations."

Definitely... Cat Woman.
    Good luck and Great My Take, @pervertedjester xx

I love MBTI stuff :P I've typed most of my friends! According to this, I'd be Jiminy Cricket, my boyfriend would be Han Solo and his brother would be Spock. What a great household :P

According to this I would be Marty McFly

Funny! I've always identified with Holly Golightly and apparently she is an ENFP as well!

Well I took this a long time ago and forgot what I got so I just picked Mal because lol. :D
    I'm probably a cross between Harry and Frodo. Harry Baggins. Frodo Potter.

Professor Albus Dumbledore
    INFJ (Counselor) 😁

I took the test before so already knew what I was.

GANDALF! HELL YEA!

Nice post! I think I'm a mix of Jiminy Cricket, Dumbledore, Frodo, and Gandalf, if it's possible to be a mix of 4 types...

Haha, I always forget that Penny doesn't have a last name xD

Kind of disappointed that Mal wasn't actually on the list, but there were lots of good ones on there!

ESFP!!😘😘😎

According to the test i am Jiminy Cricket (ISFJ-protector)

ENFP! Although I'm more somewhere in between Anna (from frozen) and Lorelei Gilmore lol

I got Frodo.

"ENTP – The Inventor
    Easy Going • Open • Disorganized • Adventurous • Insensitive

ENTPs love new ideas and possibilities and are excited by innovation. They are energetic, enthusiastic, and spontaneous people with a deep need to understand the world around them. ENTPs comprise approximately 3% of the general population, 4% of men, and 2% of women.

Fictional ENTP Characters

ENTP characters include Helena (A Midsummer Night’s Dream), Mark Watney (The Martian), Tyler Durden (Fight Club), Benedick (Much Ado About Nothing), Augustus Waters (The Fault in Our Stars), Dumbledore, Fred and George Weasley (Harry Potter), Henry Tinley (Northanger Abbey), and Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)."

I also read in another source that Captain Kirk from Star Trek is an ENTP, I prefer that or Tyrion Lannister over Dumbledore lol

I've changed. Before when I was 14 I got intp.
    I knew id get something different since I've been thinking different and being different. I'm now an isfj. I feel happy

How did you do that? I've heard it's difficult changing even one letter.

Mindset does not necessarily equal personality, but I could be wrong. In any case, still worthwhile info.

@RedVulcan yup and the process made me a happier person

According to the Myers Briggs, Hans Solo. But if you mean my personality personality, Chowder.

Marty McFly! 👌👍😄 ENFP, already knew it!

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 52

Ha, I'm Gandalf. :D

Interesting.

Gonna be totally honest: Donald Duck

Oh I'm actually ENTK.
      Mr. Myagi. Huh. Would not have guessed that.

Birbal the wise man in the court of Emperor Akbar The Great.

Gandalf, the I. N. T. P.!

Gandalf. Yeah. Definitely Gandalf. I've taken MBTI like 10 times over the years, and I always get INTP. I might be verbose, but I like to think I use the proper vocabulary without overcomplicating or overcompensating. Though, I don't know how creative I am.

Gandalf is the coolest, so I'm satisfied with that.

I'm Spock! Yay!

Probably, Brom, Hagrid and Yoda and Urdnot Grunt

ENFJ A, YODA, but i hate these categorization.

Marty McFly, because I also have Parkinson's. Maybe that's a side effect of time travel.

I'm ENFJ, but there's only certain aspects of Dumbledores character I resonate with.

it says im a debater like adam savage. i agree with the assessment.

I'm closest to God ;) don't do as I have said and I'll make your life miserable and you will regret it every day
    God is fictional right?

it says this about me " Mediator (INFP-a)" you dont have one for this one lol. but i like this list though

You got INTJ and INTP mixed up, by the way. INTJ's the Architect, whereas INTP's the Logician. So, I'm Batman/Gandalf, depending upon which is actually which. So- John Constantine?
    epn.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Constantine.jpg

I'll take that...

ESTP , The entrepreneur.
    Strength: Bold, rational , original , direct , sociable
    Weakness: insensitive , impatient , risk prone , unstructured , defiant , misses the bigger picture.

I think I kinda relate to THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER. "The PUBLISHER " BECAUSE HE'S PRETTY 'BROKEN' BUT HE'S STILL A GOOD GUY with a heart UNDER THAT SKULL-T-Shirt he wears when he's in THE MOOD TO MURDER A WHOLE MOB FAMILY... THEN. GO HOME. AND MAYBE HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WHILE HE ARDENTLY CLEANS HIS GUN.

None on the list, but Ryūji Takasu is

I seem to walk the line between being Dumbledore and being Jiminy Cricket. In a pinch, I can pull off Batman or Yoda - but this is typically outside my comfort zone.

• More from Guys
    32