13 Great Quotes from Game of Thrones

If you haven't started watching Game of Thrones, you need to, you're missing out. Shout out to @raymond_reddington for the my take idea. If you didn't notice, I put 13 quotes because there is only 13 episodes left. 😢 Should be an action packed 13 episodes though.

1.

13 Great quotes from Game of Thrones

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

810
ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The books have so many amazing quotes and lessons, George is a great writer. My favs

"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

"Words are wind."

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably, and Rhaegar died"

"'Let me give you some counsel, bastard,” Lannister said. “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
    Jon was in no mood for anyone’s counsel. “What do you know about being a bastard?”“All dwarfs are bastards in their father’s eyes.'"

""the common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends, it is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are.""

For fun! XD

"A man is no one."

"It is known."

"Hodor"

And Rorge and his constant threats to shove sticks up people's asses. What a character

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 9

• Das good.

• I like these quotes. I wonder who the original writer of the quotes were. Was it George R. R. Martin or the screenwriters of the movie?

• I am not sure. I know for sure the Tyrion quote about how a mind needs books is from the writer and I know the one about death is from the screenwriters.

• "Fuck the king."

• I love the Vary's one " A small man can cast a very large shadow" and Tyrion's one "When you tear a man's tongue out, you are not proving him a liar, you are telling the world you fear what he might say"

• Number 11. I've been saying it for years... foreshadowing that tirion will get his tongue cut out

Also some you missed

"Burn them all!"
    -mad king

"Hodor"
    - hodor

"You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children!"
    - oberyn

"Shansha"
    - little finger... me making fun of the actors dumb accent...

• "I'm not questioning your honor, Lord Janos. I'm denying its existence."

- Tyrion Lannister

• I will never play in a game of death.

• Cool take ^-^ and the one I told you about is number 1. That's pretty cool too :3

• 0|0
    • No one gives a shit. By the way the only people are the bible thumpers and those get squimish around nudity.

What Girls Said 7