13 Great Quotes from Game of Thrones

If you haven't started watching Game of Thrones, you need to, you're missing out. Shout out to @raymond_reddington for the my take idea. If you didn't notice, I put 13 quotes because there is only 13 episodes left. 😢 Should be an action packed 13 episodes though.

1.

13 Great quotes from Game of Thrones

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 8

Very nice. =)

Number 9 is so realistic. 💔 People would find themselves dissatisfied with what they have one way or another.

Oh, and I read 15 quotes instead of 13.

Hurting for this show to come back. Good take.

Great quotes !

The spelling, grammar, and misused words... CDO tingling...

The books have so many amazing quotes and lessons, George is a great writer. My favs

"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

"Words are wind."

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably, and Rhaegar died"

"'Let me give you some counsel, bastard,” Lannister said. “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
    Jon was in no mood for anyone’s counsel. “What do you know about being a bastard?”“All dwarfs are bastards in their father’s eyes.'"

""the common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends, it is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are.""

For fun! XD

"A man is no one."

"It is known."

"Hodor"

And Rorge and his constant threats to shove sticks up people's asses. What a character

Good take :)

Please is the season 7 out?