My Top 5 Favorite Scary TV Shows on Netflix

Ah, Halloween, a perfect time to binge watch Scary Television shows on Netflix. Here are my recommendations for what to watch.

Now First off let me get this out of the way. I actually don't like American Horror Story, The characters are utterly unlikable so you don't get any joy out of watching them succeed but they aren't unlikable enough to make their deaths enjoyable.

The X-Files

This is one of my all time favorite television shows. The first time I ever felt pleasantly scared was watching this show. It is just an utterly amazing and well done show.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This is a very fun show about a girl who has been chosen to fight the forces of darkness and while its mostly an action/fantasy/comedy, there are episodes that are actually rather scary. Its just awesome show.

Angel

This is a spin-off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer about Angel the Vampire with a soul. In some seasons its actually better than Buffy the Vampire Slayer is. I actually prefer Angel to Buffy.

Slasher

This is a Canadian slasher TV show called, well, Slasher. The protagonist has to figure out who the killer is in a Canadian town. Its actually really well done. I like it.

Penny Dreadful

This is a Gothic Horror television show and its utterly terrifying; let me put it this way: I never thought there would be a show that would be able to make a naked Eva Green terrifying instead of arousing but this show pulled it off. It's just a great show.

#HappyHalloween

Waffles731 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

X-Files <3 Ordered us an 'I Want To Believe' poster the other day :P I'd also recommend Hemlock Grove maybe? I've only seen clips but it does look quite alarming, like this is one of the most chilling werewolf transformations I've seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNieysjSZW4</a>

• 7d

pGood post

I can't believe Stranger Things and Hemlock Grove aren't on your list! :o

OMG!!! I so wanna get into the X Files and Penny Dreadful, they're look so good/are classics :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''0

What Guys Said 5

Damn, I wish I had time to watch these shows on Netflix.

X-Files is still the best and always will be, in my opinion. Gillian Anderson alone makes it #1. ;)

I like some of these. Too bad for the 3rd season of Penny Dreadful.

Dexter isn't on the list?

Hannibal is my favourite, it is so goddamn freaky. Hemlock Grove is awesome too, strange as it got in the last season.