The Stupidity of Kim Kardashian's Fake Robbery

Watch out of the caps locks words - those are the key facts that make this story completely implausable!

Yup, it's only MY Take on the situation, but it most definitely makes sense to me.

Kim Kardashian was robbed in Paris in her hotel room...

The concierge let the FIVE robbers inside. Says he was threatened at gunpoint.

Her bodyguard was NOWHERE to be found. Why? Kim probably planned it along with Kanye, the rest of her family (her mother in particular). After the fact, she was adamant she didn't blame her ONE bodyguard and that she felt safe in the flat...so she might've told him to not be so watchful and protective...

Some might say since she's always flaunting her wealth she was asking for it. I don't think that's the case. But, surely, carrying so much jewelry with her all the time, showing it on social media and wearing so much of it at one time out in public > it looked so staged.

She says she was SCREAMING, yet no one heard her.

It isn't clear how the robbers got INTO her flat. Hmmmmm...maybe because she 'let them in'. Voluntarily.

Only after the fact she suspiciously managed to FREE herself and go get help! What? How did she do that exactly?

P.S. I wonder how much did she pay the concierge to gag and tie him up! Hmmmmmm...

Possible Motives:

> Controlling media attention.

> Money from the insured jewelry she might've gotten bored of.

> Kanye's postponed tour.

> Sympathy and outpouring of love for her from people who aren't sure whether to like her or dislike her.

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

I always had a feeling it was faked. We all know Kim Kardashian tries so hard to get attention and money.

That's what holly wood is, a lot of fake as fuck people trying to stay in the spotlight by doing stupid shit. But honestly the Kardashian's take the cake, they're trying to stay relevant so hard because they have no talent by themselves. Horrible people...

she is fake so why wouldn't the story be fake too

if it is fake to me the primary reason would be that it will be great tv for their silly show.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was staged because as you said when you have that much money in jewelry you go to great lengths to protect it. like security downstairs and outside the room

I wouldn't be surprised if she lied, I expect that from a person like her.
    I mean, do we really think she has the mental ability of setting herself free? Come on -_-
    xD

She probably had an orgy or something and then to make an excuse, she staged it as a robbery.

Whatever

My suspicions would be motive 1 and 4

I like people people always complain about her and saying that she gets too much attention, so people constantly talk about her and how she gets too much attention

PSA- If you morons think she gets too much media attention, why don't you try this novel idea of not collectively stop asking questions about her?

I think she's annoying, yet I don't bring her up every chance I get like some of y'all 😑

*I don't care enough to not write about it. Never considered that, did you...

Hahaha But all of them also commented only once. xD
      Just like you.

Eh, that's debatable. Like when people ask those stupid, "who do you think are the most overrated celebrities", 90% have her in them and I've seen at least 75% of the users who answered this mention her then. As for me, I don't put her in those questions cause the vast majority of people think she's annoying, hence I don't consider her overrated

EVERYTHING about these attention whore narcissists is fake !! This is about more attention...& cash of course !!

Except there is actually a group of like ex military dudes that are highly trained and already have robbed in Paris?

But there's is only one issue. There actually is a high profile team in paris that robs stores and people. It's a group already on their radar

The whole incident sounds so stupid and absurd only Kim and Kanye could have thought the public will buy it.

They have already made a $4.5 million insurance claim.
    I knew they were morons, but this is hitting levels of moronism that shouldn't even be physically possible.

Hope they don't get the insurance.. as should have been locked in a safe which all hotels provide.. and as she was flashin it about prior to getting robbed in a forgein country I hope the insurance company rips their policy up as invalid..

No. Hopefully they're found guilty of insurance fraud and are both sent to prison, so I never have to hear about them, again.

If this is true then the proper response to this is: *facepalm*

It seems likely, if true then she's pathetic.

And the place was heavily secure I read. I definitely agree and so does half of the world lol.

I was thinking that too. She does something every month to stay relevant

Makes sense.

What Girls Said 25

I can't 100% believe that she staged this.

I'm rarely inclined to believe much about Kim K and her family, but it's one thing to make something up for the sake of publicity, and another to leave a paper trail. You don't involve the police if you're faking something because that can have real legal consequences. The police aren't the funny ha ha, you're a celebrity let's have a laugh type when you're talking about involving their resources and man power to try and solve a case. If the robbers did have guns, put yourself in that situation... you answer the door as the desk attendant, and someone puts a gun in your face... I'm opening up the windows, the back room, the side rooms, all the upstairs, the kitchen... because I don't want to die! Now he might have been in on it with the robbers, I can see that. And as far as escaping, someone ties you up, you're going to try and escape. I wouldn't personally be sitting there and going, hope they don't come back... I'm going to try and free myself. In many cases across this globe, people who have been kidnapped, have gotten away by untieing themselves. You're hopped up on adrenaline, you're freaking out, you want to get out. It is very possible.

You forgot one thing if you have money you can control anything from media to police.

I would believe her if she had evidence or proof. She could have easily gotten proof from testimony of the witnesses. Her neighbors by her apartment I'm pretty sure they would have seen. All we have is her testimony but why not the others who were with her also tie up and kidnapped too. No one believes her because she cried wolf too many times and when something actually happen no one believes it.

@Tanfoxy but that's the thing, you're not on the case, you aren't doing the interviews, you don't know who is doing what. That's not proof for or against this case until the scales tip either way, all it is is a bunch of people who don't know anything talking about what they heard somewhere from some source they don't even know. Anyway... admittedly very bored, I've expended way too much energy on this. I should probably go read some Nietzsche or Hawkings or something.

Thank you for the Update and Great Take, @LittleSally.
    I never Actually gave it a Thought that Could be a 'Fake,' I have been so Busy with the Debates, the Elections, that Clinton is the only One, hun, I ever Really Knew to be a Real... Fake and Faker.
    lol!! Maybe the Clintons put Kim up to this, but if so, the "E-Nail" Was... Deleted.
    Good luck and Great going. xx

So the robbery was fake just like Kim.

yeah it's silly

• 4d

good postt

But how can you be sure she faked it? Yeah, she might not be very smart, but still... why would she do that? Even Paris Hilton is not that stupid.

I completely agree. This was so fake and I feel so ashamed for her

Ooooo I like this take. Good points all.

another drama of course.. she's nothing but a lying fake hag

Maybe she's angling for a part in pantomime.

Its all fake. Everything about the kardashians is fake. This is no different?

I never heard of her until this was on the news.

Totally agree and I said the same thing to my sister yesterday... I am pretty sure whatever backhander she gave this porter was more than he would earn in what...10 years? More?

The screaming not being heard I can comprehend as I have been called upon as a witness following an incident in a hotel in the past whereby I should/could have heard things and I didn't.

But nonetheless I don't believe this rubbish.

I don't think it was fake, I don't dislike her that much to automatically assume she'd lie about something like that. She could face jail time for that, I don't think she'd do that because she has kids. And I don't think she's ever done something illegal like this before. It wasn't like she was a train wreck before this, she just dresses and poses provocatively.
    Also, there's a group in France that's been stealing jewels for a while.
    I think to automatically assume she's guilty without any evidence is biased, for really no reason. Also, I'm not a Kim K fan.

the guys said they were police officers

Yeah, they're a family of attention whores, but I don't think it's fair to assume they set up this robbery. If it turns out it was faked, okay, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions. Stuff like this happens all of the time.

Or be exactly like Paris Hilton.. everything she has done is a copy of Paris..
    The sex tape but make it bigger
    The reality show but make it bigger
    Getting robbed but make it bigger

Paris Hilton she will never be Paris knew when public got bored of her and took it as a nod to disappear into obscurity..

Or it could be jealous as wasn't her soon to be be sister in law having a baby shower that her and her sisters made a point of not going to... so to outdo that planned the whole thing so attention would be on her rather than robs girlfriend?

Whatever way of she committed a crime this is Europe, we don't do suing the way Americans do it.. we take fraud seriously here.. she will get jailed if she's on the fiddle

When a person is hungry for fame and money they realise a sextape anything is possible. Did Bruce Jenner actually get the snip? Who knows.

after reading this, i have now started to hate kardashians

• More from Girls
    5