15 Great Quotes from the TV Show Scrubs

I love this show. In terms of medical shows, it's so much better than Greys Anatomy. It's also the most accurate medical tv show. Scrubs begins with new medical students on their first day working at the hospital. The main students are J.D, his best friend Turk, and Eliot. JD eventually grows to really, really like Eliot, they had a complicated relationship but eventually get married but it was a very long and winding road.

15 Great Quotes from the TV Show, Scrubs

J.D is easily one of the most laid back people in the hospital. He day dreams a lot and might lose track of his surroundings. He deals with a lot of stress but a lot of times, he finds support in those around him.

Turk encourages a fun environment, much to the displeasure of his superiors. He and JD have a major bromance.

Eliot started out as neurotic, very competitive, and borderline OCD, she was also very awkward but grows to be a strong, confident doctor.

Their instructors are Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso. Dr. Cox might come off as an asshole but he cares about the students and will bluntly say if someone isn't fit for the medical field. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso is a legit asshole.

Of course there is the janitor but instead of cleaning the hospital, he is constantly plotting against the hospital staff, mainly JD.

Lastly, there is Carla. Carla isn't a student, she is a registered nurse already working at the hospital. Carla is bossy but brave enough time to stand up to Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso. Mainly because they want to stay out of her way. Also her and Turk are very much in love with each other and eventually get married.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

These are funny, especially the Double Ds and The lightbulb up the guys ass in the x ray. I need to watch this, Do you think it'll make me laugh my ass off?

Definitely I've had to pause it just so I can laugh for a good ten minutes. Plus it's based on stories of real doctors but there are episodes that are emotional.

Thats awesome though. Plus a look into the funnier side of the medical community

I love scrubs.
    Also for number 4 have you seen the guy who lived tweeted going to the hospital to get a dildo removed from inside his ass
    gawker.com/.../oversharing-dude-gets-vibrating-dildo-stuck-up-his-ass-livetweets-trip-to-er

Scrubs is a great show. I wish to one day have a bromance as strong as the one J. D. and Turk have :3

I loved that show

I like Scrubs, brilliant show :)

i love scrubs soo damn much, i really love dr. cox and dr calso

They never show the reruns on Comedy Central like they used to

Freaking amazing show!

this show is so amazing <3 watching it on Netflix right now. Only "doctor" show I could ever stand to watch. :D

What Girls Said 2

• 5d

nice one.

Scrubs are one of the funniest tv shows ever :D