10 Songs that Make Me Feel Like a Badass B*tch

I have a Youtube playlist with all these songs on it, and they make me feel a lot better in two types of moments, 1) if I'm in a shitty mood and have just been hurt by someone, 2) if I'm getting ready to go somewhere, like before a party. It gives me that extra little boost I need.

1. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

(the a capella version of this song is really good too, Ariana can SING).

2. Queen - Killer Queen

I love Queen so much, any one of their songs can put me in a good mood, but this takes the cake. If I could make this my themesong, I would.

3. Hailee Steinfeld - You're Such A

"Damn you're such a d...." gets me every time. This song is exceptionally good post-breakup too.

4. Iggy Azalea - Black Widow ft. Rita Ora

These two make a hot pair. Nuff said.

5. Kanye West - Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx

Honestly, I threw this in because I find it funny more than anything else.

6. Beyoncé - Run the World

I don't think you can find a more empowering song than this.

7. Joan Jett - Bad Reputation

One of those classics that will never get old. I've danced to this song awkwardly around the house more times than I can count.

8. M.I.A. - Bad Girls

Not as boppy as the other songs, but it's still got good themesong vibes. It would make a good backing track to a movie, in fact I'm pretty sure I first heard this song in a film, but I cannot for the life of me remember which one.

9. Grace - You Don't Own Me ft. G-Eazy

Thank you, Suicide Squad, because now every time I hear this song I picture Harley Quinn. Also, fun fact: this is actually a cover of the original song performed by Lesley Gore in 1964. (This cover in my opinion, is far better though).

10. Beyoncé - Single Ladies

The ultimate badass song. Whenever this is played at a party, me and my squad all form a group on the dance floor and dance along in perfect syncronization.

---------------------------------------

Anyways, these are all the songs I can think of off the top of my head right now, but let me know what songs you listen to that make you feel baddass.

Luci92 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 26

• 19d

Wait, Hailee Steinfeld The fourteen year old girl who played Mattie Ross in the True Grit remake?
    The one where she showed that she had the kind of Acting chops you normally see on winners of best actor AT FOURTEEN. ( Before you hate on me, The original True grit is still the best, but the remake was also fairly good.)
    WHY IS SHE SINGING AND NOT ACTING. She could be the youngest winner of best actress by now with acting chops like that

• 19d

Why are most of these song reference to killer/violent women?

• 19d

Almost every song here was pop. And I don't want to puke right after waking up.

• 17d

Personally, this works for me
    https://youtu.be/hqIsc8ooXug

• 18d

Saw Joan Jett at a county fair in July - she still kicks ass at what has got to be around 60.

But I think she needs to change the lyrics in "I Love Rock 'n' Roll":

Saw him standing there by the CPAP machine
    Knew he must have been about 70

• 18d

no offence but this is towards gag. why is this featured? on front page? there is no relevancy about knowing what songs make the authour feel a badass bitch. what can we do about this information?

• 18d

Why you want to look dangerous? You don't want guys approaching you?

• 19d

Editor, Check out AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz and tell me what do you think about this one.

Tho, this one - M. I. A - Bad Girl, hooked me up soo much, good song !

• 19d

If your serious about this badass girl shit than you may as well go all the way. Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW06tgxFeXI

• 19d

All these songs are so bad and they make me feel so annoyed.

• 19d

Daaaaamn Arianna looks hot

Good list

• 19d

What about "The Warrior"?

https://youtu.be/vJ68ovUkw58

• 19d

The songs I listen to to feel badass would probably terrify people.

• 19d
    • 19d

I love this music! Beats the hell out of all the gangsta shit that I've been hearing on this thread. Raise the pibroch...

• 19d

It's great that you want to feel empowered and whatnot, but make sure you're doing it the right way, and with the proper messages.

• 19d

You're reading into this too much dude.

• 19d

I think it's important to develop our interests outside of what's mainstream. It's ok to enjoy mainstream media to a point but when that's all everyone consumes, where is there room for free thinking and individuality?

• 18d

I do have a lot of interest in non mainstream music too, that just wasn't showcased in this take.

• 19d

I always feel like a bad bitch listening to Dangerous woman lol
    Fun take :P

• 19d

I think this song would be also quite appropriate for you as a badass girl ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9joqPp3peLg

• 19d

You mean you actually need songs to make you feel like a bad ass b*tch? Well I never!

• 19d

Hahaha well, these just put me in an *extra* badass mood :P

• 19d

I'm willing to bet you're really a big softie deep down

• 19d

these songs are the embodiment of what feminism tries to do to western women. create man hating, violent, unstable and psychotic monsters... .

• 19d

the class of the genders is just another form of divide and conquer strategy. and a blatant attack against nuclear family.

• 19d

oh gosh... people are really reading into this too much

• 18d

or maybe you and most people read too little into things my friend. almost nothing that comes from the toxic hollywood and pop music industries is accidental... .

• 19d

Some good songs to get you going at the start of the day

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 14