9 Comic Book Supervillains (And Anti-Villains) I Would Sleep With

So I've been answering quite a few questions about this and decided to write a take.

Punisher

Pyro

Juggernaut

He looks awesome with a beard. :D

I'm still jealous of She-Hulk.

Deathstroke

Lucifer Morningstar

I also liked Tom Ellis's portrayal in the show.

Andrew Bennett

I've never been so much into the vampire fandom, but there are always some of them that you can't resist.

Loki

Namor

Handsome as ever.

Mystique disguised as any hot dude

I know it's not the same person underneath but I'd still tap that. :P

#LTComicTakes

LadyTerror is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 23

• If I was going to sleep with a Comic book character, It'd be Zatanna

• On my database, I chose Lee Loo La to portray Candi, Miriam, and Marina for a very clear reason: just editing the skin to be darker like the character and her eyes to look slightly less Asian makes her look like the character brought to life: a character based on an amalgamation of cartoon hotties I'd be tempted by.

That list includes Ivy from "Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?", Pocahontas, Esmeralda, April O'Neil, etc. But I wanted her to be shorter, have shorter legs, and be part-black, because her mother in Sims 2 was black. I've considered other models for the part: Charo Ronquillo, Xoxibabee-Nisee, the younger Parminder Nagra, and even Amerie (though I decided rather quickly she'd be too expensive.)

Even with a prior timeline for Gerosha, I was getting remarks on DeviantArt and elsewhere about how "insanely hot' others found Stung Hornet to be. So I went out of my way to find a stock model who could match that. To me, Shen Ke was the only logical conclusion for who to have portray her.

Also, Jessica Truscott fit the look for Cherinob better than anyone else. Otherwise, when looking for models, I really didn't bother with sex appeal. Not consciously anyway. Yet, I've been told my selections were "really sexy" anyway.

I picked Djwar Dusky for Extirpon, because Jason Baracca's rules state "no demonic creatures." That didn't stop me from privately experimenting with his clips to see how well he'd look as Extirpon... actually scarier than Djwar's, though I cannot publish the results per the rules.

I've even had to deal with gay men claiming the Sims 3 render of Eric Opendi was "especially attractive." Not the endorsement I was after, but I was like "thanks for the heads up." (In the picture, he was just drinking coffee.)

• Even fictional characters have more luck with girls than me ;_;
    qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5b5f1b61b1e98b5af490f32b8e27db49-c

• The Punisher is an "Anti-Hero".

Also it makes me wonder what's the difference and similarities between Lucifer from the Lucifer Morningstar comics/TV show and SuperNatural's version of Lucifer.

And hurray for the fucking Juggernaut!

Cause he's THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH! LMAO

• Fair enough, I wouldn't mind letting She-Hulk have her way with me, provided she didn't break me into tiny little pieces. ;-)

• Phoenix (Dark or Not)
    Enchantress
    Harley Quinn
    Mystique
    Emma Frost
    Black Cat
    Lorelei
    Rogue (Yeah I know, but she's hot)

• I'll take mystique AND Emma Frost please mmmm mmmmm! static.comicvine.com/.../..._frost_by_aly_fell.jpg

• I think Punisher looks so cool - If I was gay that is who I would be attracted to

• It's great that you didn't include wolverine because he's usually who everyone thinks of when they think of comic book anti-heroes.

• Well I did kinda say "anti-villain" in the title so they lean more towards that side (although punisher and namor could be considered anti-heroes)

• Oh shit my bad.

• Meh! The only one I like here is Mistique, but not as a dude :P
    I would sleep with Emma Frost, Talia Al Ghul, Catwoman and Scarlet Witch.

• Punisher is an Anti-Hero not Villain otherwise agree also give me Talia al Ghul

• So if Mystique is a guy, is it still a bisexual encounter since the "plumbing" isn't?

• I didn't think about that... But I also don't care as long as she looks like a guy

Her private parts do change right?

• Eh... not so much... if you count late 80s early 90s "edgy" comics horror then go for it

• Ah okay. I'll check it out :)

• This would've been better with an explanation of why for each. :-)

• Lol. Nice. Pretty interesting take as well as the other one. Haha

• I'd love to sleep with:
    Poison Ivy
    Talia Al Ghul
    Dark Phoenix
    Elektra
    Killer Frost

• Explain to me why not B4TM4N? 💀👊

• I wonder, why did you make this list? You know they don't exist.

• Wasn't expecting the last one lol

• Cool, That was a entertaining list

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 8