5 Trashy Music Videos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl

There’s way too much talk about the elections going on. CNN, Fox, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, even G@G... And I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but I need a break. Maybe even a little bit of a laugh

So I decided to comb through YouTube today and actually watch some music videos. Most of them were pretty good. Well filmed, songs were decent, not much to complain about…

But then…then there’s that dark side to music entertainment. Whether video was poorly filmed, not put together, or just all together awkward, these videos probably didn’t help the artist out that much and should not have been upload.

Here’s 5 trashy music videos that will make your skin crawl.

**Note: This Take is only concerning the music video itself, not necessarily the song. Although…some of these songs are just as bad as their videos…

1. Stupid Hoe – Nicki Minaj

I think the title for this video speaks for itself and doesn't need much of an explanation. However, for people who don't know, Nicki Minaj advertised herself as 'Black Barbie' when she came out, which just so happened to be the label of little Kim when she was still relevant. There was a huge argument between the two of them and the result was, you guessed it, this diss video. In response, Lil' Kim said in an interview, "If you make a video called 'Stupid Hoe', then you're probably a stupid hoe."

2. These Boots Are Made For Walkin’ – Jessica Simpson

I'll admit, the beginning of this video doesn't start out trashy, but as it goes on it, it just becomes more and more half naked dumb blonde stereotype. The men tend to like this video (no surprise) while Simpson was criticized by women for perpetuating sexual stereotyping.

No wonder people prefer the original.

3. Achy Breaky 2 – Buck 22 ft. Billy Ray Cyrus

The literal definition of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

4. BB Talk – Miley Cyrus

And, of course, if I put Billy Ray Cyrus on here, his daughter had to be somewhere, too. And, honestly, I was going to put 'Wrecking Ball' on here, but the song wasn't that bad. Unfortunately, BB Talk fails in both the song (if you can call it that) and video. Just...oh, just watch, you'll see what I mean...

5. Bound 2 – Kanye West

I actually don't dislike the song for this one, but let's be real. This video was just an excuse to for Kim to pull her tits out. And, even if it wasn't, it was poorly executed. I mean, her hair isn't even blowing in the right direction when you think about the direction the bike SHOULD be moving. Then there's Kanye just waving his hands in the camera for no reason like he's trying to clean off a dry erase board. This video is just a mess. Also, if you're wondering, the beginning song is 'Nobody To Love' by Sigma, and trust me, that song and video isn't any better than this.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully I was able to take your mind off of the election for a bit and give you some relaxation. Lord knows we all need it!

Elarra is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• 26d

Hahaboth father and daughter areon this list. But yes these are badvideos, plus Nancy Sinatra did a much better These Boots are made for Walkin

• 26d

Reason #73 why I generally stick to classical music.

• 21d

By today's standards, there's really nothing bad or substandard about any of these videos, except for the Miley Cyrus video which really is pathetic in every way. As for the rest of them, it's run of the mill eye candy covering up for deplorable songwriting with a thuggish message. Does anyone actually pay money to download any of these songs?

• 26d

I love trashy videos!

• 26d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4tM8drBJFk
    This one would be the worst video and song i've ever seen lo

• 26d

You forgot Young Thug. Not one song but all of him and even featurings.

• 26d

Made me smile - Thanks

What Girls Said 4

• 5d

good takee

• 23d

I'm dying of second hand cringe.

• 26d

I was thinking about Stupid Hoe and Anaconda :P

• 26d

lmfao my IQ just dropped