Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 17

• 12d

Very beautiful I'm looking forward to spending the five days after Christmas in Rural Maine
    www.mainelobsterfestival.com/.../...crop-smart.jpg

• 14d

Nice.

• 17d

In Winter, I'd prefer to go to the southern hemisphere

• 1d

I don't know where that first pic is but it definitely isn't Vienna, which isn't in the Alps.

The second pic is Salzburg, not Vienna.

• 12d

Europe and Americas are so costly for us. Do you have any ideas of somewhere else? I mean in Asia may be.

• 11d

Not exactly... I only know Europe well - when it comes to reliable destinations.

• 12d

Oh to have the free time and more importantly money.

• 12d

Amazing, very captivating

• 14d

Cool places indeed, fantastic Take :D

• 15d

WAIKIKI
    Royal Hawaiian (tower)
    www.tnetnoc.com/.../jpg

• 17d

You forgot Alaska and even Canada which are also beautiful places.

• 17d

I love winter scenic shots really nice

• 18d

All those pictures look beautiful. Looks like pictures you'd find at the front of Christmas cards.

• 18d

I wish I had the budget, that would be a Christmas I would never forget!

• 18d

I've been to Vienna, Austria, and it was my favorite city when I backpacked Europe 10 years ago. I went during spring but I'm sure it's just as beautiful during the winter.

I've passed through the Italian Alps by train so I can't that I've truly been there. Italy, as a whole, was kinda overrated in my opinion.

I would love to go to all the other places on your list. Switzerland and Germany are on my bucket list for sure.

• 18d

All places that I would love to travel to.

• 19d

Leh n Laddakh

• 19d

I love winter, aside from the cold lol. So fun and beautiful

What Girls Said 10

• 18d

All beautiful places. I would go to all of them. Winter is so underrated.

• 14d

@Silencemeanspatience I'm coming over haha!

• 12d

these places all look very picturesque and lovely

• 1d

wow great places

• 14d

Wow
    Beautiful!

• 16d

wowww, thank you! i'm searching for this kind of info

• 17d

Well just a correction... The igloo one is not in Helsinki, the hotel is called Kakslauttanen and its like 11-12 hours or so by car from Helsinki upwards close to the top of Finland 😅😅😅

• 17d

Nice list! I've been to all of these, except Finland. I miss going to the Christmas market in Germany.

I would also like to add Norway, especially Tromsø. The Northern Lights really are breathtaking to see.

• 18d

Ah thanks so much! I plan to take a gap year before college and travel the world with a friend so going to a few of these places in the winter and Christmas time would high key be a dream come true.
    New York City is also super pretty in the winter, in a different way. You have all the people wearing their fur coats, all the shops and buildings decorated in bells and red satin, etc etc, you have the window displays, the crisp air, the giant Christmas tree and the ice skating (there used to be that giant toy shop but toys r us ruined it).

• 18d

Beautiful places, wonderful mytake :)