Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• Very beautiful I'm looking forward to spending the five days after Christmas in Rural Maine
    www.mainelobsterfestival.com/.../...crop-smart.jpg

• I've been to Vienna, Austria, and it was my favorite city when I backpacked Europe 10 years ago. I went during spring but I'm sure it's just as beautiful during the winter.

I've passed through the Italian Alps by train so I can't that I've truly been there. Italy, as a whole, was kinda overrated in my opinion.

I would love to go to all the other places on your list. Switzerland and Germany are on my bucket list for sure.

• Cool places indeed, fantastic Take :D

• In Winter, I'd prefer to go to the southern hemisphere

• All places that I would love to travel to.

• Europe and Americas are so costly for us. Do you have any ideas of somewhere else? I mean in Asia may be.

• Not exactly... I only know Europe well - when it comes to reliable destinations.

• I wish I had the budget, that would be a Christmas I would never forget!

• Nice.

• I love winter scenic shots really nice

• WAIKIKI
    Royal Hawaiian (tower)
    www.tnetnoc.com/.../jpg

• I love winter, aside from the cold lol. So fun and beautiful

• Amazing, very captivating

• All those pictures look beautiful. Looks like pictures you'd find at the front of Christmas cards.

• Oh to have the free time and more importantly money.

• You forgot Alaska and even Canada which are also beautiful places.

• Leh n Laddakh

• I don't know where that first pic is but it definitely isn't Vienna, which isn't in the Alps.

The second pic is Salzburg, not Vienna.

What Girls Said 11

• Ah thanks so much! I plan to take a gap year before college and travel the world with a friend so going to a few of these places in the winter and Christmas time would high key be a dream come true.
    New York City is also super pretty in the winter, in a different way. You have all the people wearing their fur coats, all the shops and buildings decorated in bells and red satin, etc etc, you have the window displays, the crisp air, the giant Christmas tree and the ice skating (there used to be that giant toy shop but toys r us ruined it).

• Well just a correction... The igloo one is not in Helsinki, the hotel is called Kakslauttanen and its like 11-12 hours or so by car from Helsinki upwards close to the top of Finland 😅😅😅

• @Silencemeanspatience I'm coming over haha!

• All beautiful places. I would go to all of them. Winter is so underrated.

• Beautiful places, wonderful mytake :)

• Wow
    Beautiful!

• I just saw that take second time and I am even more excited! I wanna spend winter in Vienna, Italian Alps, German Bavaria and Finland.

• I know... I want to go to all of these places - they look magical!

• these places all look very picturesque and lovely

• wowww, thank you! i'm searching for this kind of info

• Nice list! I've been to all of these, except Finland. I miss going to the Christmas market in Germany.

I would also like to add Norway, especially Tromsø. The Northern Lights really are breathtaking to see.

• wow great places

• great places