7 Christmas Songs to Rock Out To! Courtesy of the Trans Siberia Orchestra

The Trans Siberian Orchestra is a progressive rock/metal insturmental band that puts a rocking touch on old classical music favorites from Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Brahms, and Tchaikovsy. That also means they make rocking Christmas instrumental music. From what I hear they are amazing to experience live as their concerts are accompanied by strobe lights, lasers,and pyro. Here are some of their Christmas rockers.

Nutrocker

Christmas Canon

Mad Russian's Christmas

Siberian Sleigh Ride

Wizards in Winter

March of the Kings/Hark The Herald Angel

Christmas Eve/Saravejo 12/24

Even if you are not a fan of Christmas Music you have to admit these sound really badass for Christmas songs. Look them up on YouTube and see their live performances or see them live when they come near you. They look more badass in concert than in their recordings!

#TSO

#TransSiberianOrchestra

smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

• 19d

I love the Trans-Siberian Orchestra! 💙

• 19d

They are awesome, I really like that they can make Classical Music very enjoyable for everyone. Sometimes I would rather hear this than the popish Christmas stuff by Taylor Swift

• 18d

I love the trans siberian orchestra

• 19d

My orchestra is playing Christmas Eve/Saravejo 12/24

• 19d

Most light displays use that song and most of these to synch music with lights.

• 19d

Oh cool

• 19d

Gotta love Mr. Pinard

• 4d

good list

• 19d

Christmas eve/Sarajevo has long been one of my favorite Christmas songs!

• 19d

:3 the fact they rocked out the names! <3

What Guys Said 1

• 18d

TSO rules. I've been to three of their shows and I'm headed to the fourth on December 18 to catch their new Christmas concert. :D