Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• 19d

The only one I really liked was the cabin one and the one with the bookcase because I will be making a secret door in whatever home I live in it's actually really easy.

• 17d

Fascinating designs, cool Take :)

• 19d

All those are great choices, I love the first one with extra hidden storage space, the tree house going into the attic, the visible above room swimming pool, the water ripple effect for shower floor, the four bed space, the huge net hammock and the hidden room bookshelf. I say put all of those effects into one house, that would be amazing! thanks for sharing

• 21d

Very cool 😮

• 21d

dont like the designer stuff but my offgrid bulgarian hideaway will have elements of the more organic pics above when i get it finished

• 21d

its funny because i always loved white box minimalism but it just wouldn't work in bulgaria and i wouldn't want it to

• 21d

l like all those designs.

What Girls Said 5

• 21d

OMG I love the first one.. The library one too <3

• 7d

wow great ı loved the first one

• 8d

my dream home

• 16d

The whimsy of the tree painting and the little ladder :3 so cute for a child's room <3 love the idea

• 21d

Cool designs, I love it :D