Most Interesting Interior Design Options

Some of these ideas are innovative or fun, some useful and some purely fascinating!

____________________________________________***_____________________________________________________

Which awesome home spots would you like to own?

56
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• All those are great choices, I love the first one with extra hidden storage space, the tree house going into the attic, the visible above room swimming pool, the water ripple effect for shower floor, the four bed space, the huge net hammock and the hidden room bookshelf. I say put all of those effects into one house, that would be amazing! thanks for sharing

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I love the first one.. The library one too <3

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

• The only one I really liked was the cabin one and the one with the bookcase because I will be making a secret door in whatever home I live in it's actually really easy.

• Fascinating designs, cool Take :)

• Very cool 😮

• dont like the designer stuff but my offgrid bulgarian hideaway will have elements of the more organic pics above when i get it finished

• its funny because i always loved white box minimalism but it just wouldn't work in bulgaria and i wouldn't want it to

• l like all those designs.

What Girls Said 4

• Cool designs, I love it :D

• my dream home

• wow great ı loved the first one

• The whimsy of the tree painting and the little ladder :3 so cute for a child's room <3 love the idea