Beloved Celebrities We Lost in 2016 Pt. 2

Time to continue the list of the year of “No Chill, 2016” from my first take, Beloved Celebrities We Lost in 2016 Pt. 1. In the previous list, there were 6 beloved celebrities that died before 2016 ended. The list will now be continued. Please be respectful of those who passed.

1. Prince

Although he passed from an accidental overdose, Prince is remembered mostly for his influential music such as “Purple Rain” and “When Doves Cry”. Beyond that, the guy just gave hilarious interviews.

2. Muhammed Ali

Heavyweight boxing champion, known for his Sonny Liston knockout punch and his “Fight Of The Century” with Joe Frazier died June 3rd after a long battle with Parkinson’s disease from septic shock.

3. Zsa Zsa Gabor

Hungarian actress and socialite known for her role in Moulin Rouge also lost her life. Ironically, her adopted son, Olver Prinz von Anhalt, died today December 28th, 2016 only days after her own death.

4. Florence Henderson

If you were a fan of the Brady Bunch then this death will be one for you. For those who don’t know, Florence Henderson was the mother on the Brady Bunch. She died on November 24th.

5. Gene Wilder

Calling all “Charlie and The Chocolate Factory” fans. Just as Alan Rickman was to Harry Potter, so was Gene Wilder to…well, our childhood. His real name was Jerome Silberman.

6. Nelle Harper Lee

The famous “To Kill A Mockingbird” author, known simply as Harper Lee, died February 19th at the age of 89. Her final book was published on July 14th, 2015 called “Go Set A Watchman”.

Rest in peace. Your memories will carry on through the new year.

34
Elarra is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• And now Debbie Reynolds... geez this year has been a harsh one

Most Helpful Girl

• Carrie Fisher who Played Princess Leia in the 1970's "Star Wars" and just Last Nite, a terrible Fright... Her beloved Mother, Infamous Legendary Icon, Debbie Reynolds, also Sadly Suddenly Passed Away. They are both happily Together Now.
    George Michael, Pop and Popular Singer Died from a Hearty Attack this Week as well, along, with Comedian Gary Shandling who had Passed on in March of this Year, dear.
    Everyone under the Sun will be Remembered, and those I May Have Missed, Where other Gaggers can perhaps Fill in the Gaps. xx

• Some of those were on my previous Take.

• Yes, and it is uncanny that just after I heard Debbie had gone into the hospital, I told my Roomie," She is going to die very soon." A minute after, I saw she had passed, but knew she had said she had wanted to be with Carrie.
      Yes, please, post more. I always find these interesting!! xx

• Thank you for the Like, dear. xx

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 3

• Gordie Howe and Arnold Palmer.

• Where is Nick Menza?

• WHERE IS SHARON JONES?

What Girls Said 2