My Thoughts On Mariah Carey's Lip Sync Fail on New Year's Eve

My Thoughts On Mariah Carey's Lip Sync Fail On 2016

Mariah Carey chose possibly the worst place to do lip syncing at especially since she didn't even hide her lips syncing well. She kept actually talking while the music was playing and she was easily discovered doing it. Before she performed it seemed it would be another good performance by Mariah Carey but for her own personal reasons she decided to lip sync.

People are now saying she's the final victim of 2016

People are saying this was saying that she's the final victim of 2016. That this may have destroyed the rest of her career. She should've at least tried to hide her lips syncing better.

She definitely should've thought twice before doing this

Mariah should've thought if I can't actually perform I shouldn't mislead all these people and make them think little of me for doing this. She could've just called it off before doing this at least.

I feel kind of bad for her because it's sad that people are really taking it out on her. But I do agree with anyone who says she shouldn't have done this at the worst place to do this. Anyways what do you guys and girls think of this?

Red88xxx is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• "Sh*t happens" and Also,"Happy New Year, Everyone,"" Came from Mariah's "One Sweet Day," or Should I Say... Nite, Lips that Not so Delight Nite.
    It was Truly Embarrassing for Here, dear, Adding that if Dick Clark had been Alive, he would have Agreed.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

What Guys Said 2

• I actually loved this on Mariah's end. Somebody obviously fucked something up with the production, and she went full diva mode. Couldn't not have given less of a fuck. When Mariah shows up, be ready, she waits for no one😂

• They usually do it so they won't mess up the song on something like that but if she doesn't at least keep in sync of what she is singing it's almost as bad. Britney Spears is known for messing that up too at some of her concerts