The Worst Movies of 1992-1995

Frozen Assets (1992) Worst Movies 1992-1995

This movie did horribly at the box office. It is considered by many as the worst or one of the worst movies of the 1990s.And Roger Ebert calling it the worst comedy movie ever made. It isn't a movie you really should see.

Super Mario Bros Movie (1993)

The Super Mario Bros Movie is considered by many as the worst video game adaptation ever made. It was so messed up it had two directors on this movie. The characters in the movie aren't portrayed well based on the game. And the story doesn't have exactly have a really good plot and it did really bad at the box office that it's sequel was canceled.

North (1994)

North did terrible at the box office. North also was criticized for its lack of humor. Two critics agreed that North is the worst movie of 1994. It was nominated for six Razzies including worst movie. People thought the jokes weren't funny in the least.

Double Dragon (1994)

A lot of people thought it was bad because of the lines the actors had. Also it did awful at the box office.

Showgirls (1995)

Showgirls has won not only the Razzie for worst movie of 1995 but won the Razzie for worst movie of the 1990s. Kind of surprised this movie won it and not North. It won 7 Razzie Awards the most given to a movie at the time and got 13 Razzie nominations still the most Razzie Awards nominations given to a movie.

511

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah never saw any of these and I guess I'm lucky since they suck as you say lol. Thanks for the invite!

• Showgirls won the Razzie Award for worst movie of the 1990s how can it not be on this list (:

• It will only let me message you if you follow me (:

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the rest but I actually liked Showgirls because I watched Saved By the Bell in the U. S. and I never imagined I would get to see Elizabeth Berkley's vagina parts. That got me very excited when I saw her vaginal parts and I felt kind of fulfilled and satisfied with my life when I saw her vaginal parts. Of course that was followed by a feeling of emptiness afterwards, but for a time, I was happy when I saw her vaginal parts. That's life, I guess.

• To be honest I've seen parts of Showgirls and don't think it's awful but I can kind of see why it won't the Razzie Award for worst movie of 1995

• Wait so you don't even think she's pretty?

• She was pretty but maybe not my favorite -- back then I liked the one played by Tiffany Tiffani-Amber Thiessen (Kelly). In retrospect though, I like Elizabeth Berkely more out of the two.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 10

• Fortunately, I never saw any of those movies. Super Mario Bros Movie sounds rather lame!

• At least with Showgirls you get to see beautiful women nude (: also the games to Super Mario Bros are awesome I never watched the movie though based on movie reviews

• 1. Don't know, haven't seen it.
    2. No way, Super Mario Bros was kinda funny movie :)
    3. Beats me, I never heard of that movie.
    4. Nope, I liked Double Dragon, Alyssa Milano was in it ;)
    5. I assumed that movie was stupid so I never watched it.

• Did you read my descriptions? (:

• They don't like Super Mario because they think it's childish, but I think it's fun.
      They don't like Double Dragon because of the lines - That's kinda stupid, it's a movie made from a video game, what did they expect, some sort of Shakespearean dialogs? :P

• True video game adaptations aren't exactly easy to do most people should know that (:

• I loved Super Mario and Double Dragon when I was a kid lol though I suspect I couldn't watch them now. I used to tug on myself to Showgirls and of course Striptease with Dr Michael Moore

• *Demi Moore. Damme auto correct. Just to be clear I have never met Dr Michael Moore or tugged myself off to him lmao.

• 0|1
    • In your opinion is it as bad as some of the ones in the list?

• It couldn't hold my interest maybe just me i don't know.

• I haven't seen that movie or most on the list but I've seen parts of Showgirls and doesn't seem so bad but yeah I can see why it won't the Razzie Award for worst movie of 1995

• Only saw two of those movies but yeah I would agree that they are probably very bad

• Thanks for the invite. I think Howard the Duck was 80's but if it was in this time frame it gets my vote.

One I'm sure is in the time Fran is Thelma and Louise. Horrible, just a train wreck.

• Would you say they're as bad as the ones on the list?

• Alright. Thanks. Maybe I'll check it just to see how truly awful it is. πŸ’©πŸ˜‰

• Cinema Sins is one of my favorite YouTube Channels he always makes me laugh with his videos (:

• Saw none of these. And it will stay that way.

• I liked showgirls. lol I own the VHS somewheres

• I watched parts of it and don't think it's awful but you seriously can't see why it's been called the worst or one of the worst movies of the 1990s? And how it win the Razzie Award for worst movie of 1995?

• If you seriously can't just wow lol (:

• Mario Brother's The Movie ain't bad it's just terrible.

• Showgirls was still watchable for any teenage boy.