Telltale games Batman is awesome, WARNING SPOILERS FOR TELLTALE BATMAN INCLUDED.

I just finished Telltale Batman and I FUCKING LOVED IT and I can't wait for season 2.

I've played the walking dead both seasons, I've played Batman, and I also played The Wolf among us which is still their crowning game. Now Batman Telltale has a lot of heart but also even more balls.

First off, Making Bruce Wayne's Parents horrifically evil power hungry maniacs. How about Lady Arkham being Reporter Vicki Vale.

I seriously did not see that one coming. I mean it was just an incredible plot twist.

now lets get to Harvey Dent. Yeah we all know the the heroic DA will eventually become Two-face. Now lets get to what telltale did different. In the right set of Circumstances (Episode 2 save harvey not selina though selena lives anyway, and episode 4 confront harvey as bruce way), Two-face has zero burns. literally, he becomes two-face but he looks just like Harvey Dent always did.

Now what is just the most amazing thing is just how utterly heartbreaking Harvey Dents Transformation is probably the most poignant I've ever seen in Telltale Batman. Its often made clear that Two-face has both the two-face persona and the Harvey Dent Persona but this game pulls absolutely zero punches when it comes to that. You can clearly see that Harvey is a very tortured soul being bullied into submission. I chose both to save Harvey in episode two and then I confronted Two face as Bruce Wayne and what followed was not a an epic fight in hand to hand but Bruce heartbreakingly trying to get Harvey to fight his own demons.

I LOVED THIS GAME

And these are the reasons that all my doubts have been erased that they will do Guardians of the Galaxy perfectly.

Waffles731 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not that good at games like that lol but I'd love to to play this one , it sounds really good. 👍

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, meh. I am not a fan of Telltale's games... they seem to resonate with some people, so if you enjoyed it, good for you.

Thing is, I would love games like this with a strong story and lots of dialogue.

• Isn't it just a remake?

• Anything batman triggers me