Is any girl out there look for a guy who loves the arts?

Im looking for a girl who loves the arts, and i hope someone saids yes because all the girls i've dated this arts are useless

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the arts are essential because of the way they affect our minds. While a degree/career/interest in a "sensible" field like accounting/engineering would probably make more money/be more successful, the arts are very important to society as a whole. I'm mainly talking about music and dance and theater, but paintings and drawings are important as well. A musician or painter can affect people in a way that an accountant or engineer never could. The arts are essential to society and they are very important, the girls you dated are wrong or mislead.

What Girls Said 7

• I love the Arts. And I hang out with a whole bunch of girls who love the Arts. We are all, however, lesbians. Yr gonna run into that ;) Artsy girls are lezzie. Tough luck, dude.

Try Warhol exhibits.

• i love the performing arts

• I sing, draw and write, so I'm pretty creative myself.
    I like arts, so a guy who also likes arts would be nice :D

• I usually like artists, but it depends on what art does he like or enjoy.

• I love art and be artistic. Art is Not useless, its unique

• I love the arts too

What Guys Said 0