Which classic Disney character do you think you are most like?

Apparently, I'm like Snow White, or so I was told. I was told that it was because I'm naive, kind, optimistic, and mostly focus on the good in other people (plus, I love to bake, just like her). I've also been told I'm somewhat like Belle, mainly for my love of books. :) What about you? ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• I look like Snow White, but I'm most like Ariel. I've always felt I was born in the wrong place and that I'll find my niche somewhere else someday. And I'm always getting sh*t from my dad about how I've got my head in clouds and that I need to stop living in a fantasy world. I've committed The Little Mermaid to memory, there is no one on the planet as dedicated to that film as me.

• I listen to "Part of your world", at least once a week. I love that film.

• I love the Little Mermaid, too! :) But please do not let your father discourage you from dreaming. Dreams are really wonderful, and without dreams or ideas that are considered "out there", then I don't think our world would be the same as it is today. Dreams spark creativity and inspiration, and without those, most of the things that we have and know about today would most likely not exist.

• Lol. I always imagine my dad saying, "get your head out of dah clouds and back in dah watah where it belongs" except that's sebastian that says that.

What Guys Said 7

• i don't really think I'm like any of them, but the closest would be peter pan. I never grew up =P

• Lols! Well, I think that's a good thing. I think that it is important to remember and to keep some parts of yourself from when you were a child alive. :)

• Lol good one!

• I never thought about that, but now that I do, I guess I'm like the white rabbit from alice in wonderland. I don't like to be late, I like to be as early as possible and if I'm not I start to think the worse of what may happen. Or, I'll try and move really fast in hopes of making it on time.

• I love the white rabbit! Lols! Being punctual is a good thing. :) I need to be more like that.

• Lumiere :)

From Beauty and the Beast

• Lols! I love Lumiere! He's so friendly and I love how he provides most of the humor in Beauty and the Beast. ^-^

• hmmm, I want to say the cheshire kitty.

• Mickey Mouse ha ha.

• Mickey is awesome! ^-^ I loved watching the old Disney cartoons with him in it. :)

• Ha ha ik right. I tried to do the little chuckle but it didn't work lol.

• sometimes I'm goofy, donald duck and sometimes daffy duck

most of the time goofy

• Goofy is definitely my favorite out of all of Mickey's friends! He's just so sweet and lovable, and I absolutely love his howl. Lols.

• I guess I can be like Goofy at times, because hey, well, who isn't? Jk-

• Lols! Oooh! Goofy is my favorite out of all of Mickey's friends! ^.^ He's so pure of heart and I think his clumsiness is actually kind of cute!

• Well, he was the only one that I could actually remember watching as a child, so that's why I chose him. And like what I said, I can be just that at times, like nearly running into steel poles and 2 by 4's-----when I'm distracted or in thought-----ouch!

• Oh no... Please be careful! :( Try not to hurt yourself...

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not sure. I haven't really thought about it much. I was also going to say snow white but I 'll go with Belle from beauty and the Beast or Mulan because I love martial arts

• I really like both of them! :) I think that Mulan and Belle are both really amazing characters. Both are brave and have big hearts. ^-^

• Ariel. Probably because I've always been quiet and spent a lot of time waiting to break out of my shell; it's like watching everyone else function in another world that you want to be a part of...thus the song :P And then she actually became a human and had no voice, which I could completely relate to. The first few lines of "Kiss The Girl" are like a shy girl's anthem haha

Man, I love that movie lol

• Lols! The Little Mermaid is also one of my favorite Disney movies. ^-^ And I agree with you about the song "Kiss the Girl"!

• Pixar is a part of Disney, right?

Well anyways, when Ratatouille came out in the summer of 2007 I used to work at a coffee shop and a semi regular customer came in and was like "No offense, but my children and I

think you look like Colette". I hadn't seen the movie by then so I was like "ooooookay...", but now that I own the movie, I really like her character and if I was gonna have a cartoon doppelganger, I rather it be someone who can kick ass like her.

And personality wise, I think my personality is Colette, Ariel/ Belle, and Mulan mixed into one. I think Colette because I am very strong in my beliefs and I am Ariel/ Belle because sometimes I feel like an outsider in society and I don't like to conform to the masses and I want to explore a different world and Mulan because I do act implusively sometimes but I will stand for what I believe in. (And some of my friends think I look like her, but I think it's just cause I am part Asian...)

• Colette is awesome! She's such a cool woman, even though she's scary with those knives. Lols. I pretty much like all of the characters that you listed. :)

• I was never told I was like any of them haha. If I had to relate to one, I'd like to relate to Cinderella. I always like her story best :)

• nemo. because I can make silly decisions.

• I think everyone can be that way at times. And also, even though Nemo can make silly decisions, he has a lot of courage, too, and he never gives up. I think that those are great qualities to have. :)

• Ariel. Damn, The Little Mermaid is a good movie. :P

• I have been told I look like Pocahontas lol but I'm more free spirited like Esmeralda and sometimes like Goofy lololololol

• Esmeralda is another one of my favorite Disney characters. :D She's just so cool all the way around. :) It's great that you are free spirited like her!

• Personally, I'm a combination of Meg and Thumbelina.

• Tinkerbell! lol. She is my fave so it's all good.

• Mulan because I am also a kick ass asian. lol

• I think I'm like Egor because I'm lame.

• Aww... Don't say that... :( I really, really like Egor. I don't think he's lame at all. :)