Anyone remember the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) video game, Earthbound?

If so, remember the final boss (Giygas) of the game that looks creepy as hell, one where it's 1st form looks like a woman's c3rvix and then it's 2nd form is shaped like a f3tus?

• Yes I remember the game and made it to the final boss before.
  • Yes, I remember the game but never made it to the final boss before.
  • No, I don't remember the game.
    Vote C
Here's a video link of the final boss of Earthbound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvs9Ar3fdNA

Most Helpful Guy

• I played it once years ago, but ran into a glitch that prevented my progress which couldn't be fixed by rebooting, so I never beat it.

• Well, whenever you have the time to stop by on Youtube, you should look up Earthbound final boss if you're curious. The final boss just plain mindblowingly creepy.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Played it a long long time ago

• Yup, I remember the game. Bought it again for Wii U Virtual Console a few days ago. Played the hell out of all three Mother games, but Earthbound and Mother 3 especially much.

• Did the final boss in Earthbound ever creeped/freaked the hell out of you just by how it looks?

• Maybe a little bit, but not that much. It's funny, the stories about how scary that boss was, is what got me into the games.