Girls, All female gamers, what do you play?

So my friend says that gamer girls are limited to console. I would like to prove him wrong. What games do you play, be it on the PC master race, console hell, or tabletop.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a hardcore PC gamer. I play a lot of MMOs and RPGs (Fallout, Dragon Age, Witcher, Bio Shock etc) mostly, but I also enjoy RTS games like Civ V. I also enjoy the SIms games, I've found it relaxing to build things before I go kill things in other games.

I do have an Xbox 360, but I don't have a new gen console yet. I only play Halo games on it really. Oh, I actually have the Fable series, Bayonetta, Dante's Inferno and Dishonored for it as well.

I enjoy tabletop games, but haven't had a lot of experience with them. I've only played some Munchkin ones, Pandemic, Takenoko, and Lords of Waterdeep. I have some MTG cards, but haven't really played it.

What Girls Said 13

• On PC I like Alice Madness Returns because my first video game was American Mcgee's Alice, my mom liked that game and let me play it with her when I was like 6 years old, it's a pretty dark game for a little kid but I loved it! I also like the sims I've played the first one second one and them my boyfriend bought me the 4th one and we made sims that look just like us but then they got fat and old which was depressing! I love the old Resident Evil games and Goldeneye because they are kind of nostalgic for me. My boyfriend and I are both into classic Nintendo franchises like Metroid, Mario and Zelda (Zelda being his favourite) and lately I love Wind Waker and the reboot of Majora's Mask for 3DS, and A Link Between Worlds, I also loved Twilight Princess for Wii. I have always loved the Animal Crossing franchise because it's just kind of a relaxing cute game that is good for calming me down during exam time and stuff like that, Animal Crossing New Leaf on 3DS is like a little happy place made exactly how you want it that is right in your pocket if you get sad! I have always loved Pokemon since I was a little kid (my favourite Pokemon is Haunter I find it oddly adorable!) and I am 100% better at Pokemon than my boyfriend he can't even beat X (he's good at most games though). I used to play games like Call Of Duty and Battlefield but as soon as guys find out you are a girl they will threaten to find you and rape you if you beat them or kill them in the game and honestly just be a lot more vicious to you than they are to other guys. I had a guy off of Xbox Live stalk me and threaten to rape and kill me just because I beat him in the game. He actually found my Facebook and sent threatening messages to me and my mom. Being a girl on multiplayer games is not fun you just get attacked and verbally harassed and that makes the game not even fun or worth it anymore. Sometimes I still play multiplayer games but I use a male sounding username and pretend to be a boy, and don't talk over the mic it's the only way I can play in peace sadly. I used to play Skyrim a lot too until my dad stepped on my disk, I don't know if it really was an accident or if he thought I played too much and he needed to destroy it... When I was younger like 12-14 I loved MMORPGS like Maple Story and dorky kid stuff like that, and even this thing called SpineWold because the art was pretty unique but it went down, not enough funding of something which is a shame. sorry that was so long :s

• I played Ori and the Blind Forest two months ago, does that count? Lol!

• Playstation- FIFA, PES, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Call Of Duty, Black, Need For Speed, Taken, X-men, God Of War, Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry. etc.
    PC- Holo, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Dofus, Dota 2. etc
    Haven't played in a long time so I forgot most of the stuff. Didn't have time. Don't have a Playstation or laptop.

• Zelda, Smash Bros, Sly Cooper, Sonic (not the new ones), Spyro, I have a lot of games that I have that I love to play

• Spyro is my childhood!! I always had at least one Spyro game with me when I was little for GameBoy Advance

• Lol nice :D Yeah I always loves Spyro too :) I used to have the collection pack for Playstation 1 :) I never had the handheld games though lol how were they?

• i like anything that's nintendo, especially gamecube and wii. have you heard of toontown? it sounds stupid but it's actually a really involved game

• DELTA FORCE*faints*

Hell yeah.

• Nintendo games

• Nintendo! ^_^... and some cod But mostly Nintendo!

• Gta has a special place in my heart.

• C. O. D. is one of my favorites at the moment, but I play a lot of games. I love D&D if that counts

• Super smash bros, Mario cart, super Marino brothers and other racing gems

• I am gonna start playing final fantasy xiv.
    Fallout (I forgot the number)
    Call of duty advanced warfare
    Gta5

Roblox

Some sim game

• i like shooting games.