Are you gamer? what console?

I play on the ps4, looking for people to add as a friend, and to just be freiendly and meet other gamers.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to be honest... Xbox 360 is my favorite console, and it probably always will be. I don't really know why, I just love the ease of it's user interface, the way games play on it, and the sense of ingenuity it brought in it's time. Now I know a lot of people will disagree with me on that, but it's honestly my favorite haha.

P. S. If you haven't already heard about it, I recommend taking a look at "No Man's Sky". It's a PS4 PC timed exclusive, and it looks amazing! I bought a PS4 just for that game lol.

What Girls Said 5

• The Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, and 3DS. 😅 I don't have my own tv so i prefer handhelds. But I have an xbox 360 and Wii, lol.
    (Nintendo fangirl)

• HAI! I own a Wii and any other game I just use an emulator for it on my PC. So I play Nintendo and PS games.

I'm really wanting to by a new nintendo 3ds xl sometime this year.

• I only play on my PC.
    Everything else is a waste of money that I don't have in the first place.

• Nintendo games

• PC and ps3 are my favorites.
    But we also have a Xbox classic and a Xbox 360. We used to have a Wii but it broke :'(

What Guys Said 7

• I've never been a gamer. I have never own a console before.. not even gameboy when I was younger.. all I really had was pc.

• I have a PS4 and play on it quite a bit. What games do you play?

• assassins creed unity, nba2k15, and need for speed rivals, and destiny but i got to buy the cd

• It appears we play different games in our collection 😓

• what games do you have? i used to have some more but i did the credit trade thing so i could pre-order the upcoming starwars game

• I ALWAYS keep my Super Nintendo hooked up. Besides that I've spent the most time with my PS4 and PC.

• I am getting it soon insha'Allah but now I have 3

• I remember i used to play pokemon games on Nintendo DS.. ; - ; those days.

• Yea man, my gamertag is TripleThreat9687 for ps4

• ok cool i will add you

• I still play my xbox 360. I don't see myself getting an 8th gen console for at least another few months. Sorry I can't be a friend to you

• its ok :D we gamers are waiting for ya, nothing wrong with going back in time!! #xboxandps1!!!

• I never went back in time lol. I bought my xbox while it was still current gen. I still play it because the games are still perfectly good, not like they're archaic or something.

• lol ok thats cool too... and yea the games are still good