Is Kristen Stewart really bisexual or lesbian?

She has always dated men. Clearly she has been straight then how come she suddenly became a lesbian or bisexual?

Is this a publicity stunt?

If I am not mistaken, people who are gay, lesbian or bisexual have their sexuality known to them since the early stages of their lives.

They will never have an attraction towards the opposite sex except for bisexuals who are attracted to both sexes.

It's kinda weird how she suddenly switched towards being a lesbian after being with men ONLY and she even wanted children!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell you for a fact people who are gay are not born that way. Every gay person I have known turned gay either because someone of the opposite sex abused them or because they started hanging around a bunch of gay liberals and wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Usually with men it is because a woman sexually abused them and usually with women it's because they are jumping on the bandwagon to be popular. Down vote me please bitches, make my day.

https://i.imgflip.com/msgc1.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if she's bisexual, she's hardly been 'straight' before, she just hasn't dated any women whilst she's been famous, or hasn't had her relationships with women discovered and publicised. It's perfectly possible that she's always identified as bisexual and has just never mentioned it. Has she said that she's a lesbian?

Also, not all gay, lesbian or bisexual people realise their sexuality whilst they're young. There are tonnes of older people who realise their sexuality later on, and she's only 25 years old, it's not like she's not young.

What Guys Said 5

• Hollywood people are so messed up don't take anyone serious unless Its John Wayne

• A lot of people deny their sexual orientations for quite some time, so it's totally possible that she just now became comfortable expressing it. And sure, it's also possible that the whole thing is a publicity stunt.

From where I sit, though, it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

• Probably is. People tend to do that when their shit careers are at down points.

• It's her sex life I don't give a crap

• You should try really hard not to care, because it's like none of your business

What Girls Said 8

• Some people deny their true sexuality and lie to themselves until they can no longer lie anymore and come to terms with it. Yes, gay/lesbian people can still have the desire to have children.

• That happens quite often, some people may try to disguise their true sexuality by dating and having sex with the opposite sex for fear of being judged negatively by peers and family, in Kirsten's case the general public and her fans. Just because it happened suddenly doesn't mean she's doing it for attention.

• Many young people are confused about their gender or sexual identity and they settle later on. And yes, it could be a publicity stunt, or stuff journalists invent to make a good story

• I always thought she was a lesbian plane and simple...
    Obviously I was right. xD

• Well since I'm not KStew so I can't feel but if she's dating another woman (and Mrs. Stewart said this was true and basically outed Kirsten - Against her daughters will, actually, but nonetheless) then she is probably attracted to women

• Of course I can't speak to her sexuality, but there ARE people who are bisexual who just haven't dated one sex or the other, yet or ever will. I have many gay and bisexual friends and know this to be the case. Some are afraid of being in a relationship with the same sex for whatever reason, then gain the confidence and be open about it. I'd say a lot of famous people do pull publicity stunts so I wouldn't rule such a thing out, though.

• Just because she's always dated men doesn't mean she hasn't always been bi. There's not a quota to fill to be genuinely bi xD

• She looks butch enough!