What do you think of the film adaptation of the book, Paper Towns?

I haven't watched the movie nor have i read the book. but i really want to.. So, do you think it's good or just meh?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Young and shy Quentin (Nat Wolff) is in for the night of his life when Margo (Cara Delevingne), the most popular student in high school, recruits him to help her play mischievous pranks on the friends who betrayed her. The next day, however, the mysterious Margo is nowhere to be found. With help from a few buddies and some cryptic clues that she left behind, Quentin embarks on an obsessive mission to find the girl who stole his heart and made him feel truly alive."

^this is da description... also saw some stills from it in google images... looks like a pretty "cute" movie...

Most Helpful Girl

• Read the book, then watch the movie!! I love the movie a lot 💙💙 The book has more clues than the movie itself to be exact.

What Guys Said 2

• The book was far better than the movie

• Someone here adviced me here to read the book and i liked it... don't know about the movie

What Girls Said 1

• the actors in the trailer looked like they were a good match, I've been really wanting to see that movie. I'm happy Hollywood's been making better movies!!!