How do I get more followers on social media?

I'm a talented artist trying to get more followers on facebook, instagram, youtube, etc. It will help me a lot to get my name out there but I don't know how to use them right, how to network myself, and I don't know what people gravitate towards that help get them more attention. I'm confident in my art (it's similar to photorealistic drawings) but I just don't know HOW TO nextworkmyself socially.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm a talented artist"

Step 1: Fix your attitude.

No but really, if you upload things that people like, social media pretty much do the work for you. Nothing you need to do. All you need is art that is actually interesting to see.

• When people say 'im an artist', they aren't very good, and im confident in my skill, but JUSt started posting online

Most Helpful Girl

• follow lots of people.

What Guys Said 8

• I think female anon is on to something - Be Uber active on social media and get lots of people to view/follow your profile where they will see your work.

• Nobody really knows how to get more followers, it sort of just happens out of the blue. However, one way that tons of girls get followers is by posting half naked pics and short teasing videos. I would say just keep post pics of your art and cross your fingers

• Be an antifeminist

• Also try deviantart. com if you're into art. great page!

• Social networking is a fucking waste of time. Spend your time learning who has power and influence in your industry and network with them.

• Tumblr is the place for that. Not instagram

• By tagging people and kissing ass.

• just became slut attention seeker.

What Girls Said 2

• you could follow them first?

• Ill check you out on instagram if you tell me how to find you ☺