Could you suggest me new hobbies I could practise at home?

I won't be going out much this month because of health problems so I was wondering how I could spend my time in bed... I already do read but I want something new and "catchy" .
I am not sure about drawing... I tried it before but gave up.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could pick a string, go to animatedknots. com and learn to make knots. I think, for me, it was a natural evolution from chinese puzzles, which is another great hobby but costs more. If you are willing to spend a little, you can get some paracord and braid bracelets. You could start by watching a couple of videos from Tying it all together on youtube. Knitting could be something you would like and doesn't cost too much. Crosswords, memory games.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you thought about sketching? My friend routinely gets photos off the internet of paintings he likes and then tries to reproduce them. He also makes his own comic strips mimicing characters that he sees in movies for humour. If you have access to a computer you might also consider learning a new language. I use the interlinear bible to learn new languages because its free. I use one program which reads the bible to you in audio in a foreign language and I use an interlinear bible which writes the bible in another language and I match the writing with the audio to learn Hebrew. You could also use the interlinear Quran to learn Arabic. Maybe listen try to learn some foreign music or explore songs in foreign languages.

What Guys Said 10

• cooking, writing, drawing, or pen spinning

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LvEoRBVmFvo

• Video games is probably the best option, certainly the most fun. Watch TV series or try to make your own videos using your computer.

• What video game would you suggest for someone who's not familiar with those at all?

• It depends on what you can use to play a game. Computer or console?
      And then it depends from your preferences. Im very much into Strategy games. wouldn't suggest those though. You would end up with a headache. Maybe a 1st person shooter, or some racing game like Need for Speed if you want some acton. There are also many simple game alike chess where you can play online with other people too. Im sure you could find those.

• Pick up an instrument, I started playing guitar a lot recently, it's really invigorating once you get into it.

• I try to learn new things about whatever i find interesting like history and science when i am board.

• Learn how to play a violin.

• If you can get into drawing and are good at it, it becomes very addicting

• origamis? anything crafty

• Learn an instrument

• Video games with a really good story!

• Like which video game?

• Meth cooking.

What Girls Said 6

• you can try mandala? coloring some figures is very relaxing

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...6duXn41snofhpo1_500.jpg

• -Writing (poetry , music, topics )
    -Painting
    -Mastering puzzles
    -Instrument playing
    -Painting

• If your are interested in art then you should try, no one is good at first but if you like it then you'll get better, especially if you put time in it hehe. Maybe writing? Knitting can be surprisingly fun if you put your mind to it. Watch a good tv show, learn something new like a language or an instrument.

• Anime. There are a lot of different types out there I could definatly recommend some good stuff depending on what genres you're into. Also homestuck if you're into seriously weird nonsensical stories that are actually really epic then that's the thing for you.

• DIY postcards! 😃😃😃

• Writing is a hobby of mine