To your mind - is it weirder for a person to have never watched some really good well known movies or if they have never watched any other movies?

If they have never watched any other movies BUT those popular, well known ones?

These are the two extremes, obviously.

• Weird if they only watched the popular movies.
  • Weird if they never watched the popular movies.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's weird when someone has never seen a classic.

What Guys Said 4

• A if you mean 'good' as in 'genuinely good' as opposed to the usuall "not bad" big budget summer action movie affair. Because it takes a fair bit of genre saviness to discern the gold from the chaff, which one usually only picks up by beeing emmerced in the languague of cinema. Perhaps they arn't movie people and they simply only watch what close friend or family have insisted they watch, and that's simply turned out being the classics and the greats.

If you mean 'good' as in 'not aweful popular movies': Plenty of people seem to only watch a movie if a huge deal has been made about it in the press, even though it's an objectivly bad movie. The sort of people who went to watch AvP despite never having heard of the two franchises involved. It's a mindset most common in teenagers, but some people hold on to that in later life, so B would be weirder though only slightly. Lots of people avoid the hype-train.

• hmmm i'd say "none" since each person has a different taste.

but if i had to choose i'd go wid "A"... basically if he/she's watchin STRICTLY only "popular" movies... then it'd be weird.

otherwise i'd assume he/she's just a person who's not much into movies and he/she just happened to watch some popular ones.

• I only say the first one because I'm just like the second one. I refuse to watch mainstream and popular stuff simply because I like being a rebel.

• I just watch whatever's on.

What Girls Said 0