How picky of an eater are you?

You don't eat 38 out of 87 things on this list!

Take the Quiz!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't eat 1 out of 87 things on this list!
    You’re definitely NOT a picky eater. Whatever the size, shape, smell, or texture; if it’s food, you’ll put it in your mouth. You probably look down your nose at anyone who IS a picky eater, but look on the bright side — you can eat anything they don’t finish!
    ----------
    I'll eat pretty much anything edible except blue cheese. Blue cheese is awful. It tastes like expired milk except chunkier.

*Get's chicken wings*
    *sees sauce next to it*
    www.curlsnpearls.com/.../...Wraps-Recipe-Sauce.jpg

Oh it must be ranch! I love dippings wings in ranch!
    *dips wings*
    Wtf is this? Oh wait. It's blue cheese.
    *day ruined* It's basically the equivalent of grabbing a raisin cookie when you think it is chocolate chip.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• You don't eat 0 out of 87 things on this list!

Given there were 3 things I had to look up and they still look decent.

Me Chinese me eat everythangg

• If it is about how much items I can eat out of these, then it is 86!
    However, my results were
    http://s16.postimg.org/kav0oa7yt/Untitled.png

• I don't eat 2 out of 87 things on the list. I have eaten stuff that would make most americans puke in their mouth.

Bee larvae, sand worms, beef honeycomb, donkey uterus, scorpions, dried bat, salamander, guinea pig, grass cutter, jellyfish, nutria, snake blood wine, dog, stinky tofu, durian, still beating frog heart, probably rat, sea snake

• Jelly fish, durian, stinky tofu is yummm

• hot red, they actually tasted good, but all the little bones... that's one thing I can't get around popping something in my mouth and gnawing all the tendon, meat and grissle off the bone and then spitting it back out... Chinese are masters of this, I just can't stand it... lol

• Ahh yes the dish they call phoenix claws

• You don't eat 15 out of 87 things on this list!

You’re not that much of a picky eater. You’re never afraid to try something new, even if that occasionally means eating things that make you want to be sick in your mouth.

• You don't eat 16 out of 87 things on this list!
    You’re not that much of a picky eater. You’re never afraid to try something new, even if that occasionally means eating things that make you want to be sick in your mouth

Some of the things I voted no because I didn't know what they were.

• I am very picky and I already knew that... people get on my case for it all the time, but why eat something if I don't like it? (assuming I still get all the nutrients I need)

• I don't eat 9 of the items on the list. It doesn't surprise me as a lot of the items are healthy and I eat ridiculously healthy.

• My list is down to eight I forgot about raw onions on burgers as @ihav2fart pointed out below

• Lol! A foodie would've remembered!

This is why my abs will never come out of hiding.

• Lol no raw onions

• You don't eat 3 out of 87 things on this list!
    You’re definitely NOT a picky eater. Whatever the size, shape, smell, or texture; if it’s food, you’ll put it in your mouth. You probably look down your nose at anyone who IS a picky eater, but look on the bright side — you can eat anything they don’t finish

yea pretty much

• I'm a very picky eater lol
    http://i.imgur.com/OpVLdfB.jpg

• 6 out of 87. Not picky, though that list is pretty heavily biased towards western diets to begin with.

• You eat 9562476288648862 out of 87 things on this list!

• You don't eat 11 out of 87 things on this list!

• I don't eat 7 things from the list. Not a picky eater

• just 14!

This is right I like to try new things.

• 34 out of 87

• I will eat just about anything so not at all picky

• You don't eat 9 out of 87 things on this list!

Who eats raw onion?

• about 8/10. i like quality and tasty food.

What Girls Said 35

• You don't eat 40 out of 87 things on this list!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...bffe6055bf5a2e4726-6.jpg
    You are the pickiest of ALL the picky eaters. So much so that people are often giving you shit about it. But that’s because they just don’t understand. What they call picky, you just call having high standards! Eat what you want, and don’t let anyone make you feel bad about it.

LOL! xD there's quite a number of food I can't eat in the list given my health condition, and I'm more or less a rather picky eater as well. Was surprised I scored at least 40 ahah thought I would get more xD

• You don't eat 61 out of 87 things on this list!

LMAO I'M SIMPLY THE WORST XD

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...360924d9352de2501e-3.jpg
    yum seafood!

I actually eat almost anything, as long as it's not full of preservatives or fat. 2 of the 16 stuff I don't eat was butter and bacon lol

• I am Not a Picky Eater, @CHARismatic110, According to the List.
    I will Not eat 13 out of 87, and if you want to Include "Pigeon" as 88, which is '14' I will Eat, then so be it.
    Great Question and very different, interesting and fun. xx

• I got similar to you! 36 out of 87. I would eat most of the 36 if I wasn't allergic to them honestly. I miss parsnips T-T

I don't understand people who just choose not to eat certain foods. Like. Why? If you can eat it what's the problem?

• I'm all about taste and consistency. Most of the things on there I don't eat because of that. A few I'm allergic to. Lol and I'm not into eating things that I don't like.

• That's so *weird* to me. Like I can't even grasp the idea. Thanks for helping me look in at a different perspective though :)

• Lol no problem.

• 13/87.

I'm not picky with the types of foods, but I'm fussy about it being prepared and seasoned properly.

This is why I cook my own meals as I don't trust anyone to do it properly. I've had friends admit they prefer hanging out at our place just in case I'm cooking dinner, lol.

• Lol I agree. Some foods that I do like I won't eat if they're prepared by certain people. The big thing with me is consistency. I don't eat a lot of stuff simply because of how it feels in my mouth.

• I don't eat 2 out of 87 things on this list!

I wouldn't look down upon someone who doesn't eat certain things that I do though, if I can eat it for them I wouldn't mind 😁 hehe

• Yeah me either. We're not all the same lol. I may let an occasional ew slip out, but that's it!

• Yeah that wouldn't bother me, but I absolutely agree, we are all different :)

• "You don't eat 14 out of 87 things on this list!

You’re not that much of a picky eater. You’re never afraid to try something new, even if that occasionally means eating things that make you want to be sick in your mouth."

Not bad. I thought I'd be pickier, haha.

• You don't eat 31 out of 87 things on this list!
    You are a very picky eater! So much so that going out for dinner is a never ending round of “could I have [x] but without the [y]”. People give you shade, but what do people know? Eat whatever you want, and politely turn your nose up at anything you DON’T want. Especially goat’s cheese.

• You don't eat 50 out of 87 things on this list!
    (Actually, my family DOES give me shit about it.. >__>)

• I have it as:

You don't eat 29 out of 87 things on this list!

• About half of the 12 on the list I have never heard of.

You don't eat 12 out of 87 things on this list!

• You don't eat 83 out of 87 things on this list!

Everything is true except the "you just call having high standards". I know it's not normal lol and I've been to the psych because of this. .

• I don't call it that either. I just don't like a lot of stuff

• @Bandit74 It's a bit more complicated but it's basically the process of eating what I don't like (chewing, feeling everything mixing in my mouth, etc) and some textures make it worse. Same with food with too many ingredients like pizza (I do eat it because I like how it tastes but I eat each ingredient at the time). It's supposed to be a kind of ED (ARFID), according to the psych I saw but I've read about it and I don't think that's what I have...

• have you always dealt with this?

does putting foods in the blender help?

• You don't eat 18 out of 87 things on this list!

I didn't know what some stuff was so I just said I wouldn't eat them.

• here's my answer!! :o
    You don't eat 52 out of 87 things on this list!

• How Much Of A Picky Eater Are You?

You don't eat 66 out of 87 things on this list!

I kind of expected this lol. Yeah I don't eat a lot of food.

• You don't eat 28 out of 87 things on this list!

• You don't eat 43 out of 87 things on this list!

• You don't eat 17 out of 87 things on this list!

• You don't eat 67 out of 87 things on this list!

• You don't eat 41 out of 87 things on this list!

• You are the pickiest of ALL the picky eaters. So much so that people are often giving you shit about it. But that’s because they just don’t understand. What they call picky, you just call having high standards! Eat what you want, and don’t let anyone make you feel bad about it.

• I don't consider myself a picky eater at all but:

You don't eat 24 out of 87 things on this list!

• You don't eat 4 out of 87 things on this list!

Tbh, I'd always try a small bite of the 4 things I wouldn't eat everytime it's available, but I almost always regret it. So I can't say I would eat them.

• You don't eat 6 out of 87 things on this list!

• I just ticked off all the dairy products, lol

so bad for my face! *sigh*

but overall...
    i don't eat 10 out of 87 things on the list!

Definitely NOT a picky eater :)

• I'm going to bed but I'll say I'll eat most things. Just no sheep brain please! That was so traumatic! Lol

• I don't eat 33 out of 87 things

• I already know I'm a very picky eater 😭

• You don't eat 19 out of 87 things on this list!

• More from Girls
    5