Would you rather see a play or a movie?

Plays all day for me. I love them.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on the movie and depend on the play.

For the most part, I prefer to see a play, since I'm seeing the acting live in front of my face.

What Girls Said 12

• I Love Good plays, have seen a few good ones on Broadway in New york, dealing with Neil Simon. I have a good actress friend who does a lot of Broadway plays, television and even many movies.
    However, I have to Admit I love a Good movie and with it Being a bit different from stage scenes and scenarios, although I love writing Plays, I prefer to sit for two hours for a fine flick First.
    Good luck. xx

• A movie. I don't care much for plays.

• both would be nice but i'd say the movie

• plays are nice... I'll choose a play over a move only if i'm watching it live and have good seats. :]!

• Play for sure.

• I would rather see a movie, they're more fascinating. And I'm not a fan of plays.

• Movies I guess

• I'd rather watch a movie

• A play. It feels more personal.

• Plays. Movies should be too good to convince me to go and watch them.

• Can I say both? Lol I'm a sucker for all of it

• I do enjoy both... and I've worked on both (pre-production). For viewing, I would have to go with a movie, though.

What Guys Said 7

• Hm... I really like both to be honest.

In a movie, you can use a larger stretch of the imagination. There's CGI, ropes and camera angles that create better action scenes, etc.

Whereas a play has a more personal feel and touch to it, and you have a personal presence and feel for the choreography that goes into the play.

Dunno what to tell you, I honestly dig both.

• Give me live theater all day, either broadway musicals or whatever. I love live theater and go several times a year.

• A movie. Maybe if it was a porno play. That would be interesting.

• Movies of course.

• Sci fi movie.

• Movies, easily.

Stage acting annoys me, set changes blows. Movies are what plays aspire to be, but technologically can't be.

• A movie any day.