• No Idea.
    6% (2)4% (1)5% (3)Vote
  • Other.
    0% (0)12% (3)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

• No idea. I haven't gone on any really good ones.
    But I think I wouldn't be that scared...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I've no idea because I've never rode one because I've been scared to. I'm going to ride one one day though

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on a roller-coaster, but I'm scared of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i love them

0|0
    0|0
  • totally love it

0|0
    0|0
  • no i love the adrenaline rush

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no! I love rollercoasters

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo I love them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I love roller coasters, I mean LOVE them. I start giggling while being on a roller coaster, almost manicly. I really don't understand how people don't love them. Sure their specificly designed to simulate a near death experience but thats what makes them fun. The euphoria of plummeting toward the earth only to swoop back up at the last moment is awesome.

0|0
    0|0
    • lmfao, how you know how does Death feels like? O_o

• @FrenzyP0W3R near death as in your body start producing adrenalin and various stimulants in the brain to better increase the probability of survival despite the fact that it is a controled enviroment and there for safe.

• yes but im the most scared of those ones that just go straight up like this

www.coastercommunity.com/.../...cket%20Machine.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! I'm #1 roller coaster enthusiast and adrenaline junkie, I've been on countless roller coasters once I start I can't stop I love it!

I can't wait for the world's tallest roller coaster The Skyscraper to open in Orlando where I just so happen to live, the ultimate challenge!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's totally fun XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not scared of them but they aren't really my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scared, no. Nauseated, yes. You can spin me in a circle at ninety miles per hour without issue, but rapid up-and-down motion has always screwed with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, I love to go for them but then again if I would open my eyes I would probably vomit, even if I didn't eat anything and that's why I keep my eyes closed, haha it's awesome to be on roller coaster, I personally have been there few times :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I'm scared I just dont like the adrenaline rush you get from it it feels like death :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Not scared of coasters but scared of girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scared nope, just that tickling feelings

0|0
    0|0