Can anyone tell which song this is from the beginning part of the music video?

There's this song that's stuck in my head. I remember hearing the lyrics about a year ago, and I found the music video, but I didn't remember the song. All I remember at the moment is the first part of the music video and the first part is a guy who is sitting on a wooden stool and the wallpaper behind him had all these colors on it and the guy who was sitting on the stool had bushy hair and I think he had glasses on, but I don't remember that well. The only thing I know about the song is that it has a quick beat to it, but I don't remember the lyrics or the name of the band.
I'm pretty sure there's a slim chance that anyone on here knows what song it is, but if any of y'all know, let me know. Thanks!

I think a part of the song in the first verse was "you're the one for me" or something like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, I have no idea what it could be...

Most Helpful Girl

• Blame it on the girls.

What Guys Said 2

• Get shazam on your phone, it will tell you the name of the song and the artist, next time you hear it.

• natasha bedding field - a pocket full of sunshine. maybe

What Girls Said 0