What do you think of this song?

Nothing else matters by Metallica is one of my most favorite songs. I think the music is epic and the lyrics are awesome.

So what do you think of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been listening to this song and many other metal band since I was born lol. I absolutely love this one in particular because it is a song I believe that a lot of people can relate to (including me). I am so glad to see that someone of this generation actually has good taste in music lol. It is rather rare for me to see this generation care about metal or rock in general.

• Hahahha that's awesome, i'm really into queen, led zeppelin, pink floyd , metallica... do you have any suggestion?

• Ahhh so you like the slower and meaningful rock? Listen to Poets of the Fall, Thousand Foot Krutch, Seether, Staind, and Breaking Benjamin and Red. Nearly all of their lyrics are meaningful and have a similar pace like the song you shared. Have fun! yw (:

• Hahahah great, thank you so much , i really love breaking benjamin.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2