What is the most money that you won gambling?

Whether it be scratch tickets, online pocker, the casino. I won $20 or so on scratch tickets so far but I am hooked on them. But I have lost many of times and I have an impulse issue. I cannot go to the casino. I got hooked on the scratch tickets which is bad enough!

Most Helpful Guy

• I never gambled before. That's risky business, man.

• You are too young lol. You have to be 18 and over for scratch tickets. And for the casino you have to be 19 and over.

• I didn't even know that, haha. If my friends ever want to gamble over something now I have an excuse not to. :P

• Yup. That is the rules in Canada so I am sure it would be the same in the U. S.

Most Helpful Girl

• I won 300 at blackjack once. The one and only time I played lol

What Guys Said 10

• I won $250 playing poker in Vegas! 8-)

• a little over $2000 on a hand of baccarat, then I got greedy put my winnings down and lost it all ;(

• $5 on a lottery ticket.

• $1.00 from time to time, the most I ever won is $4.00, but I have the worst luck ever, 9 out of 10 times I don't win anything.

So I don't really like gambling.

• I won $600 hypothetical dollars while playing blackjack. Then I went all in, got 20. Dealer got 21.

• I don't gamble

• Never gambled in my life

• I don't know if it counts but I won 20$ off a soccer game lol

• I got a kiss of a girl (who was betting with me ) , after winning the bet... that was more important than money :-)

• Most importantly, you can't lose it afterward ! :-) that's my kind of gambling !

• $30, from the casino. Blackjack

What Girls Said 8

• I always play blackjack with my friends on Chinese New Year (it's a celebration to celebrate the New Year according to the chinese calendar) at their open houses. The only time which I've won the most is last year, around $50.

• 160 buckaroos on a slot game called "The Golden Goddess."

• $5.00 but that is probably because I don't gamble.

• Maybe like $80 on a Hangover game lol

• I won $100 on some pull tickets.

• $20,000... On electric Black Jack

• $50.
    Spending 25 cents. Slot machine

• $50 lotto
    I am not a big fan.