One Direction or Black Veil Brides?

Most Helpful Guy

• Option C - suicide

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally am not into either bands music wise but I do like both bands regarding the members of them. Both 1D and BVB have very nice and entertaining members. Frankly I don't get why people always compare the two. There isn't anything to compare, they're completely different music genres, with completely different people in them, made to convey completely different emotions for the listeners. And I can already tell there's going to be people arguing in the comments which bands is "real" music when the fact is, both of them are. Just because you don't like the sound or lyrics of one or both of the bands doesn't change the fact that other people do. Just throwing that out there. Hopefully some day this pointless conparison between the two will stop.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Neither - both juvenile...

• No thanks.
    They're bother awful.

• Neither really

• One Direction and plus I don't know about Black Veil Brides

• I hate one direction. My opinion. I haven't heard of black veil brides so maybe

• one direction.