Do anybody else hate whatsapp?

It's getting frustrating when it's the only way of communication for that person. I hate to send important messages and I get one check mark thinking I'm blocked but I'm not then it takes 30 minutes or whatever to send. I can't sit on wifi all my life nor out in public. I had a talk with some people and I can see it's clearly with the iPhone users mostly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people I know have bailed on WhatsApp and are using other apps like kik for messaging.

If u need an app to gets calls on, TextFree is what I use. It gives u a real phone number, so u can get text messages and calls from other people's phone numbers for free! 8-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't care less honestly.
    It's useful.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• I don't even use it. I never saw the appeal to it. :/

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I actually love it. It's my way of communication with a lot of my family and friends that live in different contries. It never gave me a hard time.

• In the Netherlands WhatsApp is like the 'main' way to contact people by phone.
    Almost everyone I know has it so it's quite useful for me.

• I don't even have whatsapp