HOW do you deal with the intellectual douch bags?

THIS IS MY WAY.

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot. they're just too good. I concede XD

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 8

• If they disagree with me in any way, I make a quick brainstorm
    whether to try and correct their ignorance, or just ignore them
    and let them stay ignorant.

• Damn.. them douchebags are really smart provided they could spell douche properly...

• That's why you're not labeled as intellectual.

• What do you mean by intellectual douch bags? Something obviously happened so I would need an example.

• The #iknoweverything kind of people

• Boy A and boy B

A: hey I don't understand this?
      B:- its beyond your level.

• *sigh* for someone who has no trouble "outwitting intellectual "douch bags"" you sure gave the vaguest answer I have ever seen lol. But that is besides the point. The conversation you gave seemed like it was just two students/friends/acceptances who were joking around and I would imagine that the one who said "it's beyond your level" would help him anyways. If that is not the case then I would say that that is indeed an intellectual douche because he did no demonstrate his way of understanding "this". (you left quite a few blanks for me to fill in myself lol so most of this is just based off of assumption)

• Be ready to throw down they back off if they know Its about to go down. If its online you have to try and out wit them. In person easy just look at them eye to eye and say do you have a problem and make that face

• Well its easy to outwit people online but not in real life.. though I am gonna try that

• Its all in the head you can do it. Ok good luck

• If the person in question is actually intellectual, i am pretty sure they will take that to mean you have no more arguments and that they have won...

• The issue here is no matter how I respond to this, you're gonna call me an intellectual "douch" bag.

• Do you mean "Know-it-alls"?