Do you feel like internet is killing your creativity?

Whenever I get off the internet I feel like I need to google something asap, but that feeling goes away after an hour or so and then my creativity gets unleashed- I get plot ideas for my novel, new drawing inspiration and sometimes I get the urge to write a song. So whenever I'm not on the internet my imagination runs wild...
What about you?

• Not at all
  • Yes, my imagination goes on a vacation while I'm on the internet

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I am learning new things every day, I would say I have created more things on the computer than my entire life of sketching:P

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I was never that creative, even when I spent a few days without going online.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope not at all, I have quiet a large contingent of books and files I use for my painting and poetry, that keep me quite creative. Books are were I get most of my information from, just about all information on the internet can be edited, doctored or faked, so I normally don't trust any of it, books on the other hand it is a tad different.

• 50/50... but I daily learn something from the internet, so can't blame it fully 😂 but yes, it may have side effects like ending up as an introvert

• It actually helps with my creativity

What Girls Said 1

• If I spend enough time on social media and even gag I feel that way