GAGers: What movie are you most looking forward to next year?

For me, I am most exacted for "Deadpool" 😁

*excited, stupid iPhone 😒

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont know if it will come out next year but i really can't wait for Black Widows own movie. And Scarlett Johansenn is perfect for the role.
    31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ko4bVFak1rsy50k.gif

• I've seen a list for all the upcoming Marvel movies, but I don't think I saw that anywhere.

• I would definitely see that movie, and not just because I think Scarlett Johansson is hot as fuck :P

Also I feel that Wonder Woman is LONG overdue for her own movie

• same! there is a lot of female superheros that have such amazing back stories but i dont see them getting their own movies WTH Marvel? #whereismyblackwidowmovie

Most Helpful Guy

• Deadpool, star wars, fantastic four, batman v superman...

• I agree with you on all of those except the Fant4stic movie, they fucked up spectacularly.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5NETEV0S0

Watch this, he explains it better than I ever could. If you still want to see the movie then that's your right, no one can stop you. I would just advise to not go in with high expectations.

• Fox should really consider just giving up the rights of Fantastic Four to Disney, at least Disney would actually make a good Fantastic Four movie.

What Girls Said 7

• Deadpool ftw

• Captain America: Civil War
    Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
    Ratchet and Clank
    Deadpool

• I'm excited for Deadpool, The Secret Life of Pets, Ghostbusters 3, Alice in Wonderland 3, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

• Tarzan lol
    Alex Skarsgard will be Tarzan = dreams come true <3

• Tarzan and Looking for Alaska 💙💙

• I'm looking forward to "Dirty Grandpa " It's a comedy movie and is still in it's post production. I'm looking for this movie because hello? ZAC EFRON!!!

• Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice
    because of the stunning Henry Cavill 😍😍😩

What Guys Said 2