Have you ever cheated on a test or an exam?

Most Helpful Guy

• If illegally hacking into the national education system's exam database, downloading your exam paper with answers and marking scheme, memorising the answers before taking the actual exam at school is cheating then... no, "I" haven't.

But what if you got a friend to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol yeah, I was hiding the notes under my skirt and my teacher was a man so even if he would have been suspicious about me he couldn't just have asked me to pull up my skirt and before he could have called any female teacher to check I would have long gotten rid of the notes - so it was a pretty safe thing :D

What Guys Said 14

• Yes. Back in uni I had a professor who used to give us two tries at exams. If we failed the first time, we could re-sit the exam immediately after marking the first one ourselves.

So I just used to write all the answers on my equation sheet and copy them to the new exam paper.

• On almost every single one.

• I have but only in small tests never any public exams. But i do know someone who wrote quotes up his leg for religious studies. But he failed to realise that we had PE right after where we wear shorts. So after 10 minutes of trying to get them off (he had written them in marker) he went out with half wiped away quotes all up his leg. It was very funny and luckily for him no teacher noticed.

• Not really. I've never tried to cheat. However whenever I could see answersheet of other students without any effort, I'd taken those chances. No cheating, didn't ask anyone to show... just took advantage of what was presented to me :P

• You are asking questions like my mom, everyday when I returned home after examination she used to ask "Did you cheated?". Honestly, I failed few times but never cheated. That's what she taught me when I was a kid. "Fail, but never cheat."

• Technically no but I knew the exact questions that would be on a test. Teacher suspected something because I got 98% and the next highest score was 60%

• Too many times to count.

• Yes...
    I have done it , in my school days...
    I know it is not right but...
    It is still among the best memories of school life...

• Nope never

• Never :3 i take it all or nothing

• Have helped someone to cheat

• Ummmmm its a lie if i say no 8)

• Yes many times :)
    Do I regret?
    Not really I've got suceesful business

• Of course. if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'.

What Girls Said 9

• Yep, a couple of times, and I felt horrible, hah. I've more so helped others cheat by helping them with answers.

img.memecdn.com/Cheating-no-teamwork_o_130138.jpg

But... now that I work with students, don't do it. It's bad, mmmkay?

i.ytimg.com/vi/VbGhnCWRBnc/maxresdefault.jpg

• Many times. No regrets!

• Of course I have

• Nope.. I have never done that.

• I haven't but I have nothing against it I would just be to scared of being caught

• Never 😇😇😇

• Yes. Once in like 2nd grade. I felt like crap and I never did it again.

• nope but i would :D #kidding

• yes, but only like a word on my hand or anything because i want to pass truthfully without feeling like it was just a normal assignment because i had the answers.. i'd feel bad (also good) if i got and A in a test that i cheated on...