do you like anime? i love it!!! attempt to name your favorite series! (i know it can be hard to choose) i think id have to one piece is my favorite.. such good times :)

do you like anime?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
  • yeah i guess
  • its okay?
  • not really
  • NOOOOOOO

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite manga is Fullmetal Alchemist. It's by far one of the funniest things I've ever experienced!

But my favorite *anime* is probably Hetalia.

• lol yup hetalia is the best! have you seen fma brotherhood? they did a remake of the anime, so it more closely follows the manga- which is great cuz the manga was soooo awesome!

• I mean, I guess when your testicles are perpetually made of cold metal then,

• I thought Alphonse was like 13. Maybe I am wrong. That anime is great.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like One Piece. I actually answered this not to long ago, so I'm going to copy + paste my reply of some of my favorites :D

I like a lot of Studio Ghibli movies. Howl's Moving Castle being my favorite, then Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Ponyo, Castle in the Sky and I want to see When Marnie Was There.

I love Little Witch Academia

http://i.imgur.com/EnxKu0Y.jpg

Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Vampire Hunter D, Claymore, Cowboy Bebop, Big O, FLCL, . hack//SIGN, Soul Eater, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica I enjoy.

What Guys Said 15

• Indeed.

Steins;Gate (the movie sucks)
    Baccano
    Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Those three are the best

• I love it so much I recognized that One Piece picture lol

• My favourite anime is probably Death Note.
    I also like RWBY and Inuyasha.
    Sword Art Online was a disappointment.
    While I like a few anime shows, I don't necessarily like anime itself; it depends more on the quality of the show, and I won't watch something just because it's anime.

• Yep. Just finished watching through GitS:SAC again.

Not sure what to watch next though.

• here are some suggestions things that i have watch and liked: one piece, fairy tail, gurren lagen kill lal kill, inyasha, naruto, death note, black butler, madokka magica, avatar/ legend of korra, SHIMONETA TO IU GAINEN GA SONZAI SHINAI TAIKUTSU NA SEKAI ( copied an pasted the name is so fricken long but its so funny) bikini warriors (satire), hetalia, lucky star, haruhi suzumia, gansta, rokka no yuusha, shokgekai no souma (also sorry if i messed up spelling)

• Hehe to be fair a lot of it I've sen an episode or two through a friend and quickly established it's not for me.
      I like short series with an overarking well fleshed out plot, a deffinitive end and am not really a comedy guy. A little now and then is fine. I found one piece, naruto and bleach (for instance) were mind numbing. I understand that that makes me an abomination in the anime scene. :p

• nah its cool every one's got different tastes

• Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and Heaven's Lost Property to name a few...

• Only naruto I have gotten into I must explore this more!

• One piece ftw. I'm busy making a 3d thousand sunny right now.

• I don't have a favorite of all time but my favorite of the ones I've seen recently has to be Trigun.

• kill la kill- will watch this anime twice a year ;-; dont judge

clannad- has feels, the feels, made my friend cry for 4 days when he finished it

• I discovered manga and anime in my early teens (in the early 90s).

Area 88
    Mai the Psychic Girl
    Battle Angel Alita
    Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
    Ranma 1/2
    Akira
    Patlabor
    Mobile Suit Gundam (the Universal Century storylines)
    Mermaid's Forest
    Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Macross
    Dragon Ball (the original series)
    Galaxy Express 999

So many classics. That was back when it was underground in the USA.

• Record of Lodoss War

• I don't know too many of the older amines but I love the ghibli movies, nausicca is my favorite

• The manga is far better than the anime. The anime covers only the first four issues of the manga out of 36 total (using the original Viz English printing as reference).

It's the same with Akira.

• I wouldn't say I'm into it but I did love black lagoon and a couple of others.

• Yeah when I was a kid. I loved it so much but I just grew out of it when I became 14 or 15.. I didn't watch anymore

• "I grew out of fun"

#old

Seriously though, not every anime is pokemon and dragon ball, just like how not all movies are chick flicks. Some are actually pretty damn good, and some really bad. It is an art medium, after all.

• lol I didn't even watch 'pokemon' and ''Dragonball Z''

But seriously though... Why are you quoting a quote I never said? @Mesonfielde

• I figured it was relevant

• One piece is such a waste, and it has so much potential, even in the manga it feels like every second arc is filler (very long filler) and is deviating away from the main story.

• How far into it have you gone?

• Ok, I was just wondering if you got to any of the good parts. I like it because I find it can get fairly emotional, for example the impel down/ paramount war arc to be very moving. I agree though it can be a bit tedious, it's one of the largest animes our there, however I find there are a lot of hints dropped around in the background, which means the plot comes together more slowly but when all these smaller factors come together it will be very interesting.

• The marineford/war arc was amazing, I must have read a 100 chapters in one sitting, but there is crap like skypier, daveyback, that arc with ghecko moria and even the fisherman's island arc that where horrible, and that's like 300+ chapters (if some of those names sound weird, it's because I read fan translations of manga scans).

• 0|0
  • Depends what kind.

• im finding korra more interesting, but im happy to give recommendations! i hate not haing anything to watch

What Girls Said 13

• 1. Samurai Champloo
    2. Digimon
    3. Cowboy Bebop
    4. Barakamon
    5. Medabots
    6. Trigun
    7. Gundam Seed
    :V

• HAI! I LOVE it. There are so many that are good and have amazing plots! ^^

I have A LOT that I love.

• I love sailor moon and pokemon, Thats about it xD

• neat! have you checked out the remake they did of sailor moon?

• Oh yea i've seen crystal, i guess they remastered them all also but its only on blueray/:

• ah ok. have you heard there's this anime coming out called magical earth defense club? its suposed to kind of be a satire on you atypical magical girl series, with the twist of magical boys

• Psh, wasn't hard at all. Say 'I Love You' and His and Her Circumstances. I am a sucker for romance. Comedies, too. Trying to watch Another, but... I saw a giff of certain scenes and... I need someone there with me while I watch. (Scaredy cat over here)

• no, not into that :)

• I grew up with DBZ, started drawing because of DBZ!

• Yes! I freaking love anime!

• Some animes

• I live for anime

• Yes!! I live to watch anime!

• Yes I love it ❤
    I just went to an anime conversation this weekend actually

• Favorite series, currently Fairy Tail.

• Blue Exorcist or Soul Eater :)