What is your favourite movie?

Most Helpful Guy

• Favorite one all time would gotta be Gangs of New York.

• What's that one about?

• Essentially rival gangs back in 1863 fighting against eachother for total control with only their hands or close quarter weapons. The plot itself though revolves around a boy whom his father had been killed by a rival gang leader who then later grew up to work for him. Behind his back though he was secretly plotting to kill him to avenge his father and for what happened to his life.

Sorry if that was bland lol I'm not the greatest at explaining movie plots or making them sound interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle (Im a studio Ghilbi fan)

What Guys Said 6

• All The Rocky Movies. Dont forget to go out and see Creed this coming Nov 25th at a theater near you ok?

• The Shawshank Redemption

• Goodfellas... Martin Scorsese is my favorite director.

• I haven't seen it, what's it about?

• The life of mobster Henry hill played by Ray Liotta. And Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci also played major roles ( their all on the cover of the movie).

• End of Watch

• What is your favorite movie?

• Independence Day - 1996

What Girls Said 5

• I actually have two ultimate favorite movies. "Gone with the Wind" and "Sound of Music" <3

• The godfather

• The Lovely bones

• That's a hard question but I have to go with princess's bride❤

• Step brothers, nacho libre , the book of life , this is the end , finding nemo

• The interview most comedies but for drama Ill go with the schindlers list. I don't have one favorite movie as you can see.

• Schindlers list is such a good movie