LMFAO Have you listened to Igloo Australia rap?

I'm actually pissing in my pants laughing at this.
She totally ruined the rap industry.

• The fuck you dissing her for? Those are some sick lyrics!
  • *facepalm*
  • "GOTTA SPIT IN HER PASTA LIKE A RAPTOR" GO OFFFF

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• She is a disgrace to rap she has shitty rhymes that she doesn't write herself, is fake af, got caught stealing lines from Kendrick Lamar, and she's appropriating black culture. Pure wack

• Whats worse is the brain dead people who will call you racist for criticizing and calling her out for appropriating. Usually it's the white girls who wanna be cool and want to claim to be huge rap fans despite knowing little to nothing about the genre.

• She is just the worst human ever imho. Igloo even has the cheek to say that anyone who disses her is doing it because she is a woman, this is what pisses me off the most.
      Ikr, the white girls will be like "Oh, I'm a huge iggy, drake and little wayne fan" and it's just the ultimate facepalm.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Igloo Australia? This is a new one, I'm stealing it. Oh god, she's a joke

• Who is she?

• Sometimes she raps decent and sometimes she doesn't. I don't know why people hate/dislike her so much. She's a decent artist. I just think she needs to be a pop rap artist. Like Pitbull or Flo Rida.

• You have GOT to be joking

• She never raps decent. All those people you've mentioned are total shit. It's an insult to the rap industry to categorise themselves as rappers, well for Igloo at least.

• Yeah I know they are shitty. They are really pop artists. Not rappers. Still I do think she has had decent bars. Her music is okay. It's again pop and not really rap though.