How was everyone's summer?

Besides getting a new job & going to see fireworks on 4th of July, my summer sucked donkey balls. No summer romance. Lots of cancelled plans (lots of em) Just not one of my best summers truthfully. Can anyone relate? Or was ur summer awesome? please share.

• Best. Summer. Ever😃
    6% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Cool But Could've Been Better😊
    29% (5)31% (5)30% (10)Vote
  • Meh. 😒
    53% (9)44% (7)48% (16)Vote
  • Worst Summer Ever😞
    12% (2)19% (3)16% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• -Family was gonna move into nice house, then loan guy fucked up and we couldn't get it

-Had to hustle and move into a little apartment. Third time we've moved without hiring anyone. It's fucking horrible.

-Went on a little vacation to California so that was pretty nice I guess

-4th of July with just my parents even though I was planning on doing it with a bunch of friends since I had Wyoming fireworks but that didn't work out

-Started working at a warehouse with some awesome coworkers. This Friday is my last day. But it was a great month and a half job and it sucks that I'll probably never see those people again.

-8 days until the move-in day at college

It was a busy as fuck summer. Had a little fun but wish I had had more time... I mean, summer between high school and college is supposed to be epic, isn't it?

1|0
    0|0
    • You had an interesting summer. Good luck with everything😊

• Show All
    • @Paperpnw

• Now for the last hurrah my crush is ignoring me. So I won't see her before college so who knows f I'll ever see her again...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• The weather was humid here and can't wait for cooler temperatures

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots a self reflection. Read some gr8 books. A little romances. Had a kewl job. Lifted some weights. Overall pretty peachy. Ready 4 college tho.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like u had a pretty cool summer: got money, got laid & got in shape.

• Meh 2/3 but still pretty fun.

• Miserable as hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • i went to germany, austria, america and mexico, went out with a friends a few times

then i got a U in my exam...

great huh?

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh. It's alright.

1|0
    0|0
  • like all my summers for the last 6 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted D. So sad! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I talked myself out of suicide. So I guess it was ok.

1|0
    0|0
    • No thats awesome. Keep the faith!

What Girls Said 5

• It's rainy season here, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Summer always sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • To hot & humid for my liking.

1|0