How many books do you read a month?

• Books? Is that some kind of new social media site?
  • Do magazines count?
  • Erratic. Sometimes 1, sometimes 10.
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • All of the books.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hardly read books for fun because I'm always having to read textbooks for college. That kind of kills my eyes and focus. Ugh. Instead I watch a lot of TV / Netflix to get my break. I watch sci-fi stuff and other cool TV shows. I've recently been starting to watch Supernatural actually so that is my current to-binge show.

HOWEVER, I do a lot of research on random things. I love Google, because if I ever have a weird question about life, I can usually figure out the answer via google. That generally requires a lot of reading, but it isn't exactly a book... so ehh. I read, but I'm guessing it isn't exactly what you had in mind.

• I LOVE Supernatural. It's a bit corny and overly dramatic, but it just has *something* that other shows don't have. They totally mutilated vampires, but they make up for it. I've been watching it since 2007; probably rewatched it like 5 times, while waiting for new episodes.

But, I definitely get the college thing. After reading all day, you hardly want to read to relax.

Don't trust. coms much; anyone can make 'em. Usually, . orgs and. edus and. govs (ishly) are more reliable. Also, for college, check out google scholar. It has a bunch of peer-reviewed articles and such, and most colleges should allow that stuff, though, sometimes they're not terribly happy about it. But, good sources.

• LOL I tend to have the problem of writing and ranting a lot xD

• A fine quality, I say, sir! A fine quality. Let the masses be damned for their short attention spans!

What Girls Said 14

• It depends. If I'm away from home a lot then I can finish one like every other day. If I'm not then I don't too much since I'm online.

• 3-4. either for leisure or for uni. gotta b quick.

• I'm all over the place. It can be anywhere from zero to ten or more books. It depends on my free time. The more I have of it, the more books I read.

• I read a couple books a week so probably close to 12 or more a month. I was reading a book a day. I love reading.

• It depends. If I really want to read a book and complete it, it can take me up to about 2-3 days to finish one. Mostly I read about 3 books per month if I'm taking my time.

• Depends how busy I am and how much time I have to read. I read very fast, but as of late I'm only managing one or two books per month. Ugh.

• I read about a book every month

• As many as I can. No limits :)

• All the books. 😎

• i voted B do magazine counts?

• Anywhere from like 4 to 20. Depends on what else I have on the go at the time.

• It varies from a few to none.

• It really depends on how much free time I have that month.

• I don't like reading books because it only focuses one 1 subject. Instead, I read all types of articles/blogs/forums that cover a myriad of things from medical advice, current events, news coverage, psych studies, etc.

I rather focus on reality instead of fantasy.

• Mmhmm. I've never heard a more masterfully convoluted justification for not reading. You, madam, are a master of rationalization.

What Guys Said 12

• I would love to have the time to read more... perhaps when I retire.

For now I get to read about two books a month. Often I am reading reports that I have written which are as long as some novels or reports that other staff members have written.

• I think I spend the time I could be spending with reading books on GAG.

• Erratic, found a book section in a electronics store, bought 6 books.
    Trying to read them daily, but after im done, i might not read for another year

• I just found out that you can borrow e-books from libraries with the Oracle app, an amazon account, a smartphone, and a library card. :D Or the e-readers, I think, but I don't have one.

• Thanks for the heads up, maybe it's the same here.

• ... Yep. Damn comment length requirement. >.>

• It depends if I really wanted to I could easily read a book every 2-3 days, causally though I'd say 2-4 a month.

• try to read every week one book, and most of the times I finish before the end of the week so F is best answer I think

• Erratic but the past 3 months about 32 varying in different sizes.

• 18 I guess

• depends on the books but its normally about 1-2

• Such ancient technology of putting ink on dead trees.

• Hey, sir; I demand satisfaction. Wonderfully smelling dead trees and ink*

• i no longer read, so its zero

• Normally 2-3, sometimes one when I'm really busy with works

• I don't read much, a couple per year