I'm starting to stop hating, hate is bad for my health XD But these people is just like "UUUGGGH" (I kinda like Miley and I love Madonna, but people don't like her._.)

• Justin Bieber
  • Miley Cyrus
  • 1D guys
  • Kanye West
  • Taylor Swift
  • Madonna
  • OTHER (Like Lindsay Lohan and Chris Brown, I like Lohan tho, she's my gurl lol, well, I'm writing too much in here when I shouldn't XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Among dat list... I'd pick Taylor Swift... but not ma most hated one...

Ma most hated one... well it's someone known only in ma area... a few years ago I used to hate him a lot (not him particularly but his fans mostly... his fans were very stupid... they agree wid wotever he said whether it was right or wrong)... now I don't hate him as much but I still don't like how his fans praise him and treat him like a god...

Most Helpful Girl

• Biebs, no contest!!

And, I am not ashamed to admit I lvoe TayTay and actually kinda like Miley. They're both doing their own thing and running their own show, and I respect that. They both have amazing talent too, unfortunately, Miley's music isn't very good, whereas Taylor's is actually really great. I hope that Miley gets the Bangers style stuff out of her system quickly and moves on to doing more interesting music because she has one hell of a voice. Her "Backyard Sessions" are gold.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't hate any singer but I just wanted to say I fucking hated Friday by Rebecca black so much I ended up fucking loving it because its too fucking funny and you just can't listen to it without laughing and cringing like really XD hahaa. ima blast it every fucking Friday

• Hahahahaha yeah, that song is so annoying it hurts lol It's funny, I've seen so many parodies of that song.

• Rebecca black
    https://youtu.be/hZg7EBxbqSE

And my favorite cover for this song is...

https://youtu.be/FoLEjXJAaBs

Yup about sums it all up!

• This is the first poll that I wanted to select everything and couldn't, my brain feels like it will explode now, self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2...

• Justin Bieber doesn't qualify to be called a "singer"... But people think he is, so I voted against him. Being a fan of him is a red flag.

• I was going to say "most hated artist" but he's not even close to be a singer, so how he could be an artist?
      They are all celebrities so it would work, but I would had to add the kardashians, and I'm pretty sure they would win.

• Haha, that is absolutely reasonable :P

• How about all of them?

• Hm...textualarousal.files.wordpress.com/.../...lled.jpg

It's a funny/ cool kind of hate tho.

True choice is Rebecca black

• H. All of the above.

• Who HATES Miley Cyrus tho?

• i personally hate kanye west the most.

justin bieber as close second.

the difference: justin bieber was once a genuinely talented and good kid but success messed him up.

kanye west: oh boy don´t get me started... no talent what soever + man what an asshole!

• I hate Justin the most, following for Kanye, then 1D

• Oh sure, there is no reason to hate XD but that's how it is lol bad = hate lol

• :D yeah i agree

• Kanye west definitely. one thing I don't understand is how Taylor Swift was so hated, and now everyone wants to ride on her bandwagon including fifth harmony.

• Kanye has actually done some pretty bad stuff, but Bieber I just hate him!

• I would say all the above... plus Megan (needs a) Trainor, and whoever the hell sings that watch me flip garbage.

• Kanye West is a hip hop artist. No a singer.

Never heard of 1D guys.

I like Taylor Swift. Her music is good. I don't understand the hate. I guess because she does music about her breakups but who doesn't sing about love?

Madonna I never really got into, but she seems alright from what I can see. She does things women her age shouldn't do but oh well.

Bieber I can't stand. I should have voted him, but I voted other.

Lindsay Lohan is a singer? I've always known her as a movie star.

CB I like but damn he went down hill. He had it all. He would be sitting perfect had he not fucked up.

Miley I like Miley. Her music isn't all that, but I'd fuck her. The stuff she does isn't that bad either. She's just being herself.

• I would say "most hated artist" but none of these are true artists XD

Lohan sings, but yeah, she's more recognized for her acting skills.

• I think anyone who creates anything with purpose is a artist. Doesn't mean I like what they create though.

• Good point of view, but I don't share it.

What Girls Said 14

• Taylor Swift, she annoys me so much, I sued to like her but there is something unauthentic about her. I feel Like she's the kind of girl that acts all sweet in front of you, and once she's in her room she cuts the arms of a voodoo doll with your picture attached on it.

• it is a tie.. between Miley and Justin.. but Miley SUCKS more.. lol..

• Kanye West is annoying as fuck, but not as annoying as that little twat, Arianna Grande, I can't stand her fucking face.

• Well, people seem to really hate Kanye West he's nearly on the top of most hated list if we follow that statistic, however he has done good music so he compensates. He's a musician after all, what's important is his music not his personality, we're not his friends and family, so it's not our business in my opinion. Justin Bieber, however, has shit music (to most people including me) and bad attitude, what's to like about him really? Justin Bieber it is.

• Of these choices I'd say Taylor damn Swift.

• He was hated as soon as he sang baby with Ludicrous. Poor guy.

• I was about to vote Justin Bieber but then I compared him to Kanye and I think that Kanye still has the way bigger ego seeing himself as a 'god' so I voted Kanye lol

• Justin beaver
    Iggy Izzy (What ever)
    Taylor Swifter
    Slutiley Cyrus

• I dont like any of those people

• Justin Bieber... I don't HATE him but I think just plain annoying and I can't stand his singing.

• Miley Cyrus is just vile. She's not talented and is an embarrassment to women. Justin Bieber is a total knob head too and Kanye West is a deluded arrogant prick.

• All of them then lol
      Miley is a better actress I would say lol not a fan of her signing but she has something I like XD maybe because I loved her when she was Hannah and now her rebelliousness attracts me lol

• Miley actually is pretty talented. Unfortunately, she is squandering that talent on mediocre club crap instead of more interesting music. I hope she gets it out of her system and moves on to projects that really showcase her voice. Her Backyard Sessions are pure gold. If she ever put out an all cover album I'd buy it.

• Where the hell is Rebecca Black?

• Why hate?
    If you don't like it don't listen to it. Let them do their job.

• Most are saying Jb so I'm going for 1D guys that I most dislike.