Does anyone play computer games?

What do you play? Do you play league of legends?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do :) I don't play LoL, I usually play Hearthstone.

• That card game? Why league of legends?

• Why don't you play it?

• Yeah, Hearthstone's the card game. I don't know, I've just never really gotten into LoL, I tried it once but didn't like it too much.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I've played LoL and it's not my cup of tea. I do play other games. Occasionally I find something and I play it and am done with it, or I replay and old game and after a little while I'm too done with that. I have my regular games though that I either play very often or always come back to sooner or later.

• I have played LoL, not so much anymore and I have played wow and still would be if it weren't so damn expensive.

• I'm such a girl lool I used to love playing The Sims 2 😂💜

What Guys Said 6

• I play just about everything out there except for MMO's and MMORPGs, for the most part. And, no, I don't play League of Legends.

• GTA Online, Elite Dangerous, Sanctum 2. I have never played LoL or any other MOBA, I'm not that interested in them.

• Does Tetris count?

• I stopped gaming, but every couple weeks I may hop on Diablo 3.

• I play Skyforge. Did some Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm and some other games too.

• i did. but i'm too old for them now...