Are you excited for basketball season? If so what's you're favorite team?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I am Knicks and lakers fan sadly so...
    Yeah this season is gonna blow like the last two
    But at least I get to see the new draftees prove themselves as well as Kobe play his last season...

If the lakers win the championship Kobe will be the goat lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I only watch college basketball though. My favorite team is the Kentucky Wildcats. My friend's brother plays for that team.

• REALLY? What's his name? I Don't really watch college basketball, but I've watched the final 4 or something like that, and I don't mind watching it.

• Yeah for real, his name is Alex Poythress. He didn't play last season though because he got injured. I like college basketball because it's more interesting to me because I actually know people playing.

What Guys Said 10

• I enjoy sports in general so I'm excited when the top 3 sports in the states are starting. While I'm looking forward to basketball I am worried about my team.

cdn.bleacherreport.net/.../...g_display_image.jpeg

• I enjoy sports too and I can wait for basketball season, I'm literally counting down the days, my favorite team is the San Antonio Spurs because they are amazing and I'm from San Antonio.

• Olympiakos

• Yup

But I'll be honest, those Spurs got me shakin in ma boots.

• Lol I real hope the Spurs turn into 2014 Spurs and win another champion

• I question their interior defense, but that offense is going to be dirty

• Charlotte Hornets!!!

• Yes I'm so pumped for the Sportsball Season to begin. Maybe the Ball Squad has a chance this year

• Rockets, Clippers, Kings, and maybe OKC, Haven't missed a game from all top 3 in 2 years.

• I like Clippers and OKC , but I love the Spurs. Do you like them?

• never watch them in the regular season or the playoffs. unless they facing my favorite teams, sorry

• So I bet you watched them this year in the playoffs since the clippers eliminated the Spurs 😩

• the 76ers suck ass, so no.

• Cleveland Cavaliers <3

• No, I'm a Wrestling fan but don't others preferences

• Yes I'm happy for the basketball and football season coming up. I'm enjoying baseball right now though too.

• I also enjoy football and I can't wait for it. I also enjoy soccer, but I have never watched baseball.

• I don't really watch soccer. I used to watch FIFA. That's all the soccer I watch. I like baseball when my favorite team is playing.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't watch basketball
    But I like the sport though

• i am not really a fan of that sport... its bla for me

• i'm waiting for the spurs to win to back-to-back
    will it happen? don't know but hope so.

• I'm waiting for that too , it probably won't happen, but we might have a chance this year now that we have lamarcus Aldridge.