Are you excited for basketball season? If so what's you're favorite team?

• Yes
    18% (2)50% (12)40% (14)Vote
  • No
    82% (9)50% (12)60% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I am Knicks and lakers fan sadly so...
    Yeah this season is gonna blow like the last two
    But at least I get to see the new draftees prove themselves as well as Kobe play his last season...

If the lakers win the championship Kobe will be the goat lol!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I only watch college basketball though. My favorite team is the Kentucky Wildcats. My friend's brother plays for that team.

1|0
    0|0
    • REALLY? What's his name? I Don't really watch college basketball, but I've watched the final 4 or something like that, and I don't mind watching it.

• Yeah for real, his name is Alex Poythress. He didn't play last season though because he got injured. I like college basketball because it's more interesting to me because I actually know people playing.

What Guys Said 10

• I enjoy sports in general so I'm excited when the top 3 sports in the states are starting. While I'm looking forward to basketball I am worried about my team.

cdn.bleacherreport.net/.../...g_display_image.jpeg

1|0
    0|0
    • I enjoy sports too and I can wait for basketball season, I'm literally counting down the days, my favorite team is the San Antonio Spurs because they are amazing and I'm from San Antonio.

• Olympiakos

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup

But I'll be honest, those Spurs got me shakin in ma boots.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I real hope the Spurs turn into 2014 Spurs and win another champion

• I question their interior defense, but that offense is going to be dirty

• Charlotte Hornets!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm so pumped for the Sportsball Season to begin. Maybe the Ball Squad has a chance this year

0|0
    0|0
  • Rockets, Clippers, Kings, and maybe OKC, Haven't missed a game from all top 3 in 2 years.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like Clippers and OKC , but I love the Spurs. Do you like them?

• never watch them in the regular season or the playoffs. unless they facing my favorite teams, sorry

• So I bet you watched them this year in the playoffs since the clippers eliminated the Spurs 😩

• the 76ers suck ass, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cleveland Cavaliers <3

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm a Wrestling fan but don't others preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm happy for the basketball and football season coming up. I'm enjoying baseball right now though too.

1|0
    0|0
    • I also enjoy football and I can't wait for it. I also enjoy soccer, but I have never watched baseball.

• I don't really watch soccer. I used to watch FIFA. That's all the soccer I watch. I like baseball when my favorite team is playing.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't watch basketball
    But I like the sport though

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not really a fan of that sport... its bla for me

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm waiting for the spurs to win to back-to-back
    will it happen? don't know but hope so.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm waiting for that too , it probably won't happen, but we might have a chance this year now that we have lamarcus Aldridge.