Metal heads I need your help!! Can anyone recommend some metal bands with more normal lyrics?

Okay I get the whole point of metal Is for it to be hardcore, I've been looking for some songs that are hardcore but have less disturbing lyrics. Please no satanic or about a whole bunch of death. Just some heavy metal, it's all about the music always right?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Try Rammstein.
    That's a german Band so unless you speak German the Lyrics won't distract you ;-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Check out this German band 'Scorpions'. They are not exactly 'heavy' metal. Their music lies between hard rock and heavy metal. But their lyrics usually don't involve death and stuff. And yeah, you're gonna love them! I certainly do.

0|0
    1|0
    • Oh gawwd not the Skorpions man. You might have just as well recommended Firehouse. Or Meatloaf. Just as awful.

• @bomba78

Not really! I just adore this band. They have been able to churn out really good music consistently, except for a couple of dull periods. And watching them perform live on stage is nothing short of stupendous!

Like I said, they aren't really metal, but pretty close.

• Mastodon is definitely a band you should check out, also Avenged Sevenfold they are also good. You could also go for the classic 80's heavy metal bands as they don't tend to have satanic lyrics, so like the big 4: Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • DEMON HUNTER... it's actually a Christian metal band but fuck if I can tell that by their songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Celldweller - Eon

0|0
    0|0
  • Firehouse.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Scorpio-trax

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stay away from bands in the Death Metal and Black Metal genres if you don't want anything that deals with death or Satan.

I highly recommend checking out the following bands: Saxon, W. A. S. P, Accept, Stratovarius, Mastodon, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Ratt, Dio and Dokken.

Have Fun!

0|0
    0|0