What is the scariest movies you have ever seen?

Most Helpful Girl

• ALL the "Chainsaw Massacre" Movies, @Cowboy6666 for they are Real and this is based on True events. You can't get much scarier than That with Those Rejects. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to say paranormal activity 4. Now let me first say I rarely if ever get scared at scary movies but this movie had special circumstance.
    1. I was a little high
    2. I'm watching the movie with 4 girls
    3. The movie has a high frequency noise that only some people can hear and I was the only one

Never in my life have I been so terrified. If you've ever been truly scared while high you know the chills are intensified and the sensation is just insane but this was my first time ever feeling this. On top of this I'm tryna hold it in cause I mean I'm suppose to be the tough guy who's always joking about them getting scared. Surprisingly I still had a really big shot sexually with all 4 of these girls but had put them all on a no fly zone cause they were all friends and I didn't want to be an ass. But 3 of them were pretty anti pot and I couldn't tell them. And everytime I said "jeez that noise hurts so bad" everyone else is responding "what noise?". I thought I was being possessed or going insane or something. It was horrifically frightening. And I didn't peice everything together till weeks later.

What Girls Said 9

• I think it was the Eye starring Jessica Alba. I gave up halfway through cause I was too scared.

• None of them really...
    I liked the Conjuring and I loved the Others.

• The Gallows

• The Exorcist... 😢😢😢

• love that movie :)

• Thanks haha.

• It was an old B grade movie I'm sure it was called The Windigo. Made my hair stand up. lol hahahaha

• Movies I can't remember... it wasn't like a typical horror, those movies were too scary :(

• The original amityville horror

• jeepers creepers

• Insidious.

What Guys Said 4

• i660.photobucket.com/.../th625a8tl.gif

This movie traumatized me for life D: i still hate my friend who forced me to watch it with her... :(

• sinister is a pretty good scary film... Babadook as well.

Not sure what is the scariest movie per say, but those are tow I recently saw and thought were good and scary.

• Typical horror movies don't impress me anymore. But there is something insanely disturbing about an animated movie called "When the Wind Blows". It's an adorably drawn cartoon about an adorable, optimistic elderly couple who try to survive the nuclear holocaust by following the instructions their government gives them.

• Toy story...