Does anyone else find Caesar from planet of the apes somehow oddly attractive?

They made this animal so MASCULINE, with such human like traits. I thought I was an odd ball for thinking he was attractive. NO! I am strongly against bestiality! So don't even go there. But they made him have a deep voice, he was powerful, masculine, and just an all out beast, which is what women are attracted to, THEN he doesn't look like a normal ape! They gave him sex appeal. Apes don't have broad shoulders like that. Any ways, I wen't on google to see if I was the only one with this opinion of him being attractive. Maybe there are other females out there who think the same thing but are afraid to say it because they think they will seem weird.

• Yes... He's oddly attractive
  • No!

Most Helpful Guy

• "They made this animal so MASCULINE, with such human like traits."

^huh... i think he still looks like an ape mostly... maybe a little bit more humanish than average ape... but still ape-ish

". NO! I am strongly against bestiality! So don't even go there. But they made him have a deep voice, he was powerful, masculine, and just an all out beast, which is what women are attracted to, THEN he doesn't look like a normal ape!"

^still he looks more ape-ish to my eyes but if u view him as more humanish i can't go against it... it's just yer crush i guess... kinda unique indeed, but still respectable.

"Any ways, I wen't on google to see if I was the only one with this opinion of him being attractive. Maybe there are other females out there who think the same thing but are afraid to say it because they think they will seem weird."

^definetely there might be others but yet it's uncommon... and those who do i believe they'd be shy enough to xpress it, since they might be branded as weird.

anyway personally i respect it, and i won't go against it... even if i consider it kinda weird tbh :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I found his son blue eyes to be attractive. I was sitting in the movies like WTF is wrong with me? Then I looked up the cast and saw that the guy playing him was hot so it wasn't so bad.

• Hello

• So I'm not alone! One of the male answers already explained why they appeal to some like this. Like, in Avatar, with the blue people, I thought that Navi's boyfriend was hot. Not the main male character, but the guy that she was suppose to marry before the human guy stole her away from him. He was attractive.

• Nope. You're not alone. haha I'm not tryna bang an actual ape but that dudes features showed and he's a good looking dude.

What Guys Said 2

• you're probably not alone. its called Anthropomorphism, and film makers do it on purpose as it appeals to certain people.

My brother used to have a crush on nala from the lion king lol as she has a human personality.

• In other words you'd fuck a ape?

www.astrologymemes.com/.../huh.jpg

What Girls Said 5

• Girl, I feel you XDDD I felt like he was attractive. You're right, he seems kinda human, THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WOULD FUCK A MONKEY LOL, it's just that he has some kind of charm lol

I'm not afraid of looking weird, why should I? Being weird is far better than being normal.

• Luckily I am not into animals in that way. But to each their own

• Girl please!

• It's the whole alpha male thing. Most girls tend to lean towards the strongest one in the pack. And of course, it doesn't help that Caesar was portrayed to have a sensitive side as well. Geez, what is wrong with Hollywood? Making women swoon over an ape. This is so wrong, but girl, you're not alone.

• not at all.