Girls, any fellow gamers out there? If so what is your favorite game and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• What's my favorite game you ask? That's a tough question, but I can tell you my favorite video game experiences.

Super Metroid
    Shin Megami Tensei IV
    Chrono Trigger
    Final Fantasy VI
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
    Final Fantasy IV DS

It's been a long while since I've played those games, so I can't remember them very well. I do, however, remember Shin Megami Tensei IV being an emotional experience. It was my first SMT game. The music, atmosphere, story line, everything had me awestruck! I wouldn't trade that experience for anything! The game was also brutally hard, so I felt accomplished when I won battles!

Regarding the games I listed above, I was very sad when the experience was over. I didn't know how to feel or what to do next lol!

• The game that has hit me emotionally is The Last Of Us. The story is just fenominal

What Girls Said 2

• Anything Final Fantasy and kingdom hearts c':
    oh and the sims... who doesnt't like the sims xD

• either legend of zelda (twilight princess) or battlefield 3 would be my favorites for sure