What were some interesting dreams you had about video games?

Do you dream about video games? What were some interesting dreams you had about video games? I'm not sure how many GaG users here are gamers but I'll share mine to start with =P

I remember this one very well. It was a dream about an Online PVP MMO that had an underground shopping center, and you had to slide down slippery slopes in the subway, slide down glass buildings, steal stuff from the supermarket and use the stolen good as weapons to fight other players and race to the deep core of the underground shopping center. It was really fun when I dream it.

We're getting Virtual Reality as soon as the end of this year. I can't wait =D

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a dream once about the OFF game. There was a giant whale and some other white creature in a lake behind my house, staring at me. The Batter protected me from monsters while I was at the grocery store. He was definitely himself. I almost died because he was ignoring me. He threw me a bat also. Glad I woke up. he's so jerkish.

Most Helpful Guy

• basically many of my dreams could be video-games.

i still remember some line for a dream i had when i was 10 yo when someone was attackin me... he xclaimed "go on! he (me) has only 44% (possibly health bar) left" i was probably a villain.

but generally i dream i'm a good guy... yesterday i saved a gal who was being attacked by thugs :D

as for virtual reality... do u really mean we could have VR technologies at da end of this year? wow!

What Girls Said 3

• I used to get loads of nightmare of video games because me and my sister shared a room and she would be playing them when I was going to bed and i would hear them in the back of my head and it caused night mares for me. a lot of gears of war and halo lol

• this was long ago, well i dreamed about a pokemon Scyther which reminded me of a grasshoper, well basiaclly all i remmebr was walking down our hallway and going trough the door of the bathroom and army of them was waiting for me... it was a bit weird dream

• Since "Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers" my dream is to get inside a video game XD

What Guys Said 1

• I remember a spooky dream I had about some old zomby game... them fuckers were chasing me relentlessly...